Hacking Anyone order from DX around end sept period?

CupNoodles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone in the US give me a estimate on how long it took for them? My order shipped on Oct 8th and today is the 13th and am impatient/excited.

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CupNoodles said:
Can anyone in the US give me a estimate on how long it took for them? My order shipped on Oct 8th and today is the 13th and am impatient/excited.

It's probably gonna take awhile. Mine shipped on the 6th and I haven't gotten it yet either. What sucks is that mine doesn't have a tracking number so I have no idea where specifically my package is at. The last time i ordered from dx (which was last november
tongue.gif
) they had a tracking number so i dunno why there isn't one now.

evilhomura89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
CupNoodles said:
Mine order left HK on 3rd Oct and ytd i called up the Mail & Courier centre and they said just arrive on 13th Oct. So i'll be getting mine in one or two days time.

jgu1994 said:
QUOTE(CupNoodles @ Oct 14 2008, 01:38 AM) Can anyone in the US give me a estimate on how long it took for them? My order shipped on Oct 8th and today is the 13th and am impatient/excited.

It's probably gonna take awhile. Mine shipped on the 6th and I haven't gotten it yet either. What sucks is that mine doesn't have a tracking number so I have no idea where specifically my package is at. The last time i ordered from dx (which was last november
tongue.gif
) they had a tracking number so i dunno why there isn't one now.
Before that the price is USD22 and now it's only USD14. Any order above the value of USD15 will be given a free upgrade to registered mail with tracking number.
IF below that, no tracking number will be given, just normal airmail.

MR_COW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got mine in.

Hong Kong Post tracking site says it was sent Oct 9. Is 2.1, and I got the 13 dollar one with USB reader.

So Excited
smile.gif

Tubcat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For those worried about not getting a tracking number with their DealExtreme order...I got a reply today stating that tracking numbers are only given to orders OVER $15.

With the new $12.99/$13.99 deals, you will not get a tracking number.

Ordered my 2.1 card the day they were announced(I think) on September 29th and still waiting. I live in Toronto, Ontario.

frown.gif

MR_COW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow, good thing I bought that pack of styluses for a buck then : )

But for me, east coast USA, it came today and was shipped(on DXs status page) 10/6. I placed the order 9/29.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Tubcat said:
For those worried about not getting a tracking number with their DealExtreme order...I got a reply today stating that tracking numbers are only given to orders OVER $15.

Ordered my 2.1 card the day they were announced(I think) on September 29th and still waiting. I live in Toronto, Ontario.

frown.gif

i just placed an order for 2.73 and got a tracking number....

-another world

Leein

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You just got yours? It says Version 2.1 on the front of it? Is there a large square bump popping out of the sticker face? If so, then you have a 2.0 there.

The new model is still clipped together, no glue or screws I'm afraid. Just slap a stick of tape on the edge of it if you are really afraid I might break. Though... actually that might not be the best option.

Tubcat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another World said:
Tubcat said:

frown.gif

i just placed an order for 2.73 and got a tracking number....

-another world

That's weird. I emailed DE yesterday and got an email back stating that tracking numbers are not issued for orders under $15...still waiting
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol