Gaming Anyone Kind enough to send me a Marshadow

Syn_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Like the title says, am looking for a proper Adamant Marshadow. Really really like that Mon and am hoping someone will be kind enough to send me one thanks :)

marshadow_pokemon_by_wolfen_c-dalihaa.jpg

Tentacles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Impossible until the event comes out. Unless you put it in your game yourself by qr or pkhex. Can't trade non legal Pokemon.

Reactions: Syn_

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its QR code is still not available.
In game press X, select "QR scanner" and scan a QR (whichever). In this way, From december 6th you can obtain Magearna via QR code
that doesn't add pokemon to your game, it only adds the pokedex data as if you saw it in a trainer battle, but havent caught it. That QR scanner doesn't have the vulnerabilities I'm talking about, anyway.
Furthermore, all legendaries and UBs will not be given QR codes. Magearna is the only exception and will be the only QR that unlocks an in-game event for a pokemon.

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can use the QR web-injection with Sun/Moon the same way i did with X/Y/OR/AS? (i know i need the correct browser)
you need the updated PKHex to generate the gen 7 QRs for you, yes, but it is possible. Last I ready it's currently very unstable and the format for gen 7 pokemon is still being figured out, but when Smea releases his update to *hax, it may be obsolete altogether as we'll have a PASLR bypass for basic homebrew and thus direct access to gen 7 saves.

Syn_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
you need the updated PKHex to generate the gen 7 QRs for you, yes, but it is possible. Last I ready it's currently very unstable and the format for gen 7 pokemon is still being figured out, but when Smea releases his update to *hax, it may be obsolete altogether as we'll have a PASLR bypass for basic homebrew and thus direct access to gen 7 saves.
Whats PASLR if you dont mind explaining?

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats PASLR if you dont mind explaining?
a memory randomization algorithm. essentially encryption for the save data that keeps tools like JKSM from reading them without a bypass (or proper permissions). OR/AS were able to be bypassed by hijacking the Pokebank app, as bank had the permissions to read then since it needed access to the saves do do its thing. Smea has alluded to a more reliable solution that should work on all games using PASLR

Last edited by iSharingan,

Astoria

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
There's no way to legally get one yet. And it can't be used online. So wait patiently until it's released in a year or two.

ispano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish people would research things before talking about them. The QR exploit is NOT the same one used in XYORAS. You don't use the browser. You in fact need CFW OR a N3DS using HANS(Won't work on O3DS/2DS due to Extended Memory Mode). You have to load a modified code.bin file for the game that allows you to use the QR scanner in game to do it.

Reactions: iSharingan

Syn_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
a memory randomization algorithm. essentially encryption for the save data that keeps tools like JKSM from reading them without a bypass (or proper permissions). OR/AS were able to be bypassed by hijacking the Pokebank app, as bank had the permissions to read then since it needed access to the saves do do its thing. Smea has alluded to a more reliable solution that should work on all games using PASLR

Thanks for all the info again.

OK, so say I want to get started on installing SUMOHAX on my 3DS, where do i start? I dont need a step by step process, just pointing me in the right direction and am sure I will figure most of it out just fine(basically the pre-requisites and if i can find them here).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y