Anyone Kind enough to send me a Marshadow

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Syn_, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Syn_
    OP

Syn_ Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 2, 2016
    South Africa
    Zambia
    Like the title says, am looking for a proper Adamant Marshadow. Really really like that Mon and am hoping someone will be kind enough to send me one thanks :)

marshadow_pokemon_by_wolfen_c-dalihaa.jpg

2. Tentacles

Tentacles Member

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2016
    United States
    Impossible until the event comes out. Unless you put it in your game yourself by qr or pkhex. Can't trade non legal Pokemon.

Syn_ likes this.
  3. Syn_
    OP

Syn_ Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 2, 2016
    South Africa
    Zambia
    And how do i put it in Via QR?? Sorry, am pretty new to all this.

4. iSharingan

iSharingan GBAtemp Fan

Jun 23, 2016
    United States
    In a room
    you would need a 3DS on QR vulnerable firmware or with full CFW.

5. EmanueleBGN

EmanueleBGN GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 22, 2015
    Italy
    Its QR code is still not available.
    In game press X, select "QR scanner" and scan a QR (whichever). In this way, From december 6th you can obtain Magearna via QR code

6. iSharingan

iSharingan GBAtemp Fan

Jun 23, 2016
    United States
    In a room
    that doesn't add pokemon to your game, it only adds the pokedex data as if you saw it in a trainer battle, but havent caught it. That QR scanner doesn't have the vulnerabilities I'm talking about, anyway.
    Furthermore, all legendaries and UBs will not be given QR codes. Magearna is the only exception and will be the only QR that unlocks an in-game event for a pokemon.

7. Grim Ripper

Grim Ripper GBAtemp Regular

Jan 25, 2016
    Greece
    I can use the QR web-injection with Sun/Moon the same way i did with X/Y/OR/AS? (i know i need the correct browser)

8. iSharingan

iSharingan GBAtemp Fan

Jun 23, 2016
    United States
    In a room
    you need the updated PKHex to generate the gen 7 QRs for you, yes, but it is possible. Last I ready it's currently very unstable and the format for gen 7 pokemon is still being figured out, but when Smea releases his update to *hax, it may be obsolete altogether as we'll have a PASLR bypass for basic homebrew and thus direct access to gen 7 saves.

Syn_ and Grim Ripper like this.
  9. Syn_
    OP

Syn_ Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 2, 2016
    South Africa
    Zambia
    Whats PASLR if you dont mind explaining?

10. iSharingan

iSharingan GBAtemp Fan

Jun 23, 2016
    United States
    In a room
    a memory randomization algorithm. essentially encryption for the save data that keeps tools like JKSM from reading them without a bypass (or proper permissions). OR/AS were able to be bypassed by hijacking the Pokebank app, as bank had the permissions to read then since it needed access to the saves do do its thing. Smea has alluded to a more reliable solution that should work on all games using PASLR

Last edited by iSharingan, Dec 3, 2016
  11. Josephvb10

Josephvb10 The Pokémon guy

Aug 26, 2009
    Lumiose City
    There's no way to legally get one yet. And it can't be used online. So wait patiently until it's released in a year or two.

12. ispano

ispano Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2010
    United States
    I wish people would research things before talking about them. The QR exploit is NOT the same one used in XYORAS. You don't use the browser. You in fact need CFW OR a N3DS using HANS(Won't work on O3DS/2DS due to Extended Memory Mode). You have to load a modified code.bin file for the game that allows you to use the QR scanner in game to do it.

iSharingan likes this.
  13. Syn_
    OP

Syn_ Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 2, 2016
    South Africa
    Zambia
    Thanks for all the info again.

OK, so say I want to get started on installing SUMOHAX on my 3DS, where do i start? I dont need a step by step process, just pointing me in the right direction and am sure I will figure most of it out just fine(basically the pre-requisites and if i can find them here).