Identical twin girls (10 years) (8 minute difference in birth, natural way born for both (no operation))
1 girl (almost 3 year)
(And no more to come, 3 is a good, no more (otherwise i have to move to a bigger house)
So yeah, seems like i only can make girls (héhé)
I started late with kids (enjoying kidless life with the wife for a few years)
Once you have kids, you have to know that you have to plan everything with your kids in mind
Some things you have to ditch, some things you have to organize in another way
If you are commited to your kids (and who's not) you have to change your way of living
To anyone who are getting twins (don't underestimate it, it's a tough apple to bite throu the first years, but it's worth the effort.
And having twins as your first kids is way harder then getting twins if you already have a child.
Twins got milk from a bottle, the youngest girl gets breastfeeded (my wife insisted on that)
PS: A good tip: Try to convince your wife to breastfeed
as a father you can't do that, the advantage, you don't have to get up in the night to feed the baby (héhé)
A few other good things of breastfeeding:
- No bottles to clean/sterilize
- No thinking of bottles when you go on a trip (unless you leave your wife home)
- There are plenty of good ways to let the wife do it without showing breast in public places
- Always the right temperature, no need to get it warmed up / search for a place to warm it up etc...
Less positive stuff:
- Wife is more sensitive on that place
- You lose a little playground from the wife
- breastmilk doesn't tast good (yeah, i had to try