Hacking anyone having trouble purchasing QQ3DS from any of the official sellers?

astraldata

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently all of the sellers of the QQ3DS (and apparently sky3ds as well) all seem to be using the same payment processor. I can't seem to purchase one no matter how much I try. Anyone else having this issue, or is it just me?

At first, it was my bank not wanting to let me send money to china due to a high fraud risk, but apparently all of the "official sellers" for both Sky and QQ 3ds are based in china. I assume that it might be because of the number of tries to purchase from their sites that they won't let me finalize the payment, but it doesn't make much sense if they're all different sellers, as it doesn't matter who or where I try to buy it from -- they all seem to use the *same* underground payment processor.

No idea what's going on here, and my bank can't seem to figure it out either -- I'm able to send payments to china now, but I'm assuming their sites are broken or I'm blocked somehow. Not really feeling like ANY of these sites are legit at all....

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QQ3DS is just a Sky3DS clone... so yeah.
If you're USA perhaps try PeachDS (in before "mentioning it brings it closer to being taken down!") and if outside then I don't know.

The issue is that PayPal and sale of flashcarts don't go happily together (hence my "in before" above in mentioning a site that uses it) hence all of these shady processors.

astraldata

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, but that peach site doesn't have a QQ3DS unfortunately. I'm mainly interested in the DS card that comes with the QQ3DS where you can swap DS games without having to turn your system off.

Anyone here in the US have one of these cards they're interested in selling?

I've gone ahead and purchased a sky3ds but I'd love to get my hands on that DS swapper card that comes with the QQ3DS as I've not seen any equivalent/alternative for a cheap price anywhere on the internet (selling AND shipping from the US of course) that works on the latest firmware..

Last edited by astraldata,

DSpider

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
The DS flashcart is most likely a rip-off of existing DS flashcarts, so don't think you'd be getting anything new or unique. These Chinese people don't know any better than to clone, clone, and clone some more.

Plus, by not supporting the Sky3DS team (which are the only ones that provide valid template files, by the way - none of the cloners know how to generate the "UnknownID" needed to create a template from scratch), the money would have gone to the wrong people. So enjoy your Sky3DS.

PS: Nintendo has stopped blocking DS flashcarts around firmware 6.x. Basically anything released after that it should be fine on the latest firmware. Even the blocked ones (e.g. Gateway's "blue" card) can be unblocked by installing an older whitelist .cia, but only on fw 9.2 or below.

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DSTWO can switch games without going back to the HOME menu. Not sure if the R4iSDHC v2015 can...

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Even the crapy blue card gateway includes allows for you to quit out of a ds game back to the multi rom menu.

Just about any $10 flash card will do this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...