Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Lloydx said:
Ok, i have R4 SDHC (r4sdhc.com) Kernel Vs 1.25
I had a clean rom then exp patched and rudolf patched.
i put the _rpg and the waio and other stuff from the SD folder into my root. including the given save file. (removed the .nds)

i run the Waio then the woodr4dldi
then i turned off the reset and cheats.
changed the sav config to 512k
when i go into the game i can play fine but then when i save and restart, the game after the Press Start screen shows a blue screen message and my save is gone. o 3 o Is something im doing wrong?

GREAT!!! you did it right, now try this

create a new save from desmume i recommend you to save when you take control of your char (before select your first pokemon) save it and change the name of the romname.dsv to your romname.sav, then copy to your sd and change the save type from 512 kb to auto, try again load your game and save, if you did it right you have a fully working file

EDIT: or you can still use my save file but dont use the 512 kb option just leave it in auto (the first one)

abel009

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Aurionfox said:
Lloydx said:
i put the _rpg and the waio and other stuff from the SD folder into my root. including the given save file. (removed the .nds)

when i go into the game i can play fine but then when i save and restart, the game after the Press Start screen shows a blue screen message and my save is gone. o 3 o Is something im doing wrong?

create a new save from desmume i recommend you to save when you take control of your char (before select your first pokemon) save it and change the name of the romname.dsv to your romname.sav, then copy to your sd and change the save type from 512 kb to auto, try again load your game and save, if you did it right you have a fully working file

EDIT: or you can still use my save file but dont use the 512 kb option just leave it in auto (the first one)
yep me to i got that blue screen, it ereased my save file , let me try that brb

Aurionfox

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Mexico
another thing, if you try and still have problems with the save try saving from desmume first, drag and drop to r4saveconverter.exe then change the name .dsv to .sav that works for me

abel009

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
abel009 said:
Aurionfox said:
Lloydx said:

yep me to i got that blue screen, it ereased my save file , let me try that brb
it worked for god sake, thank u so much, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh finally, pokemon black fully functional with out frezzing and exp
biggrin.gif
thank you, now lets try it with white. THANK U

konakona-chan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks very much! I have the game working on my R4 SDHC now.

Note to anyone finding their character frozen when loading their Desmume save: When loading your game you'll be asked a question, select the bottom answer and then the first one. This turns off the C-Gear, if it's on you'll be unable to move.

Aurionfox

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Mexico
yay!! to more points for R4SDHC, pokemon white needs the same things but it works too

QUOTE said:
Thanks very much! I have the game working on my R4 SDHC now.

Note to anyone finding their character frozen when loading their Desmume save: When loading your game you'll be asked a question, select the bottom answer and then the first one. This turns off the C-Gear, if it's on you'll be unable to move.

You are welcome, but where you get the C-Gear? because i was playing a lot but that dont happens to me

REMEMBER you can use every rom and it works (maybe you need to use your current save data or desmume) but this is a fully functional wood for a R4 clone

abel009

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks a lot!. In the mean while why don't you make a tutorial more detail. It will help a lot of people.

Muchas gracias, deberias de hacer una guia con mas detalle. Ayudaria a muchas personas.

Soy de Mexico
smile.gif

konakona-chan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aurionfox said:
You are welcome, but where you get the C-Gear? because i was playing a lot but that dont happens to me

I think I got it early on as part of the story? The professor gave it to me in a town, I think? It just seems to be that if you turn on the C-Gear when loading your game your character is frozen.

Aurionfox

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Mexico
hahaha you are welcome (i think we cant talk in spanish here) maybe later i made a new tutorial with images, now im playing mario kart wii and pokemon black

QUOTE said:
I think I got it early on as part of the story? The professor gave it to me in a town, I think? It just seems to be that if you turn on the C-Gear when loading your game your character is frozen.

Really?, i dont remember that, well maybe i just choose NO and i didnt see it because i dont have that problem, but is a good advice

Erik333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone share their patched pre-patched ROM?

It would really help
smile.gif

EDIT:

nvm this doesn't work.. when I try and load the ROM it stays at "Loading" forever...

Erik333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Always just stuck at "Loading..."
unsure.gif

Guess I'll just have to wait a few more weeks, unless u know what the cause is?

13lackCat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Erik333 said:
Always just stuck at "Loading..."
unsure.gif

Guess I'll just have to wait a few more weeks, unless u know what the cause is?

Mine only flashes 'Loading' for a while before going back to the WAIO menu o.o

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0