Hacking anyone has problems with Need4Speed Undercover

gd6noob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so i tried 2 diff rips of the game, both i did the error#2 patch, and its the same track that always does this "Red Shores Speedway" its a timed circuit event... seems like the track isnt rendering or not fast enough and my car keeps getting reset and then its fine and after a bit same thing..

is the that patch problem.. i havent done the loader fix, maybe if i tried this and not patch the game it would work?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
you can always try several methods if you burn a 1:1 copy first, and then try anything you want with the .iso, if you screw the .iso, you can always re-dump from the burned copy with ImgBurn...!!!
smile.gif

jspicher

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.coastalwebinnovations.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello gd6noob,

I've been running a burned version of this game for quite some time (have played for several hours at a time) and the only issues l've noticed are some slight skipping during the intro cinema. Other than
that, no l've had not problems with the render speed. Not sure what would cause that.

Try the loader fix, patching this particular game didn't seem to make any changes for me personally before l had the 002 fix applied.

Also, just because l happen to have this in my clipboard from another thread regarding this game l've just responded too here are some links to the fixes/002 fix theroy etc that may come in handy:

----
To learn how the fix is applied and the theory behind it go here

Or if you're not interested in all that techno mumbo jumbo go here to download the WADS with the fix and start playing your game.

Finally the WAD that l'm personally using to run a backup of Need For Speed can be downloaded here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol