Hacking Anyone get Kingdom Hearst to Work (GBA)?

zragnarok

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have played just about every game i threw at my EZ4 Lite fine (both DS and GBA) except Kingdom Hearts COM... in either case, the game just freezes after the GameBoy logo intro... ive tried 2 different ROM dumps... is this game just incompatible or are there special fixes? I have loader 1.2

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For GBA roms bigger than 128Mbit you have to do the following:

QUOTE said:
In gba mode highlight the rom and press 'Select' this will ask if you want it loaded into
NOR memory, press 'A' for OK. (takes a while) Now press 'B' to go back to the EZ-Disk
folder, your NOR roms are listed here. Start them with 'A'.

zragnarok

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For GBA roms bigger than 128Mbit you have to do the following:

QUOTE said:
In gba mode highlight the rom and press 'Select' this will ask if you want it loaded into
NOR memory, press 'A' for OK. (takes a while) Now press 'B' to go back to the EZ-Disk
folder, your NOR roms are listed here. Start them with 'A'.

i boot into GBA mode but when I press SELECT, nothing happens

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
If you are using an old version of the loader you should still be able to press A in the GBA loader to copy it to the NOR and run it.

zragnarok

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah got it to work.... why doesnt the EZ team just add the NOR options in the DS boot?.. its kinda annoying to remove my SUperkey every time i want to load a new game into NOR

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it