Hardware Anyone else here have got that HDMI (Handshake?) issue with the ps4pro ?

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
hey guys, i believe that is what they call it (handshake) , sometimes randomly when i turn on my tv and then my ps4 pro i get "No Signal" on my TV.

and it is so god damn annoying because at times it happens more frequently.
i never ever had this shitty issue on my reg ps4, atm. i hate my pro tbh.

anyways the temporary fix to it while the TV is on and you are plagued with the 'No Signal' shit is either turning off the "HDMI DEEP COLOR" from the settings of the TV /signal is then back so i turn it back on (that is what it is called on my LG set and is basically there to get the ps4 pro to have the 2160p RGB enabled).

or by turning off the TV and then turning it on again.

and it has become quite annoying lately, the sort of 'permanent' fix i found for it was unticking/disabling the "HDCP" option within the ps4 settings.
and i believe by turning that off you will not get HDR or something like that ?

anyway i was like shit on HDR i disabled it, the issue was fixed BUT then i noticed something strange the picture quality was less colorful and sharp , that shit after some time caused my ps4 to give me 2160p RGB "UNSUPPORTED" and so it would only be supported again after i re-enabled HDCP..

so right now i have absolutely no clue how to fix this shitty issue for good.

if there is anyone around who knows a way around this please do let me know, thank you.

Last edited by leonmagnus99,
Reactions: KeoniAzugon

KeoniAzugon

Trophies
Website
Nblog.org
XP
Country
United States
Haven't found a simple/permanent issue to it yet and the worst part is i have to use a monitor(HDMI to DVI) to be able to use mine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: