CJL18

OP
Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
kinda feel embrassed to be still be playing the pokemon games.... i mean i'm 20 and i think i would be really embrassed to have someone find out i still play these games, and i know i'm not the only one thinking this way.
blink.gif

iori-kyo-k

Trophies
Website
www.jeux-france.com
XP
Country
France
Errrr, I think I can see how you feel. I also sometimes feel ashamed when playing "Super Paper Mario" in front of younger people (I'm 24) who think GTA and Formula games are THE games.

But why bother ? That's great to keep a kid spirit in a way, to see magic at an age when some don't see anything than articulated pixls.

I'm with you man !

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I play so I can hang around the people playing them.
For me, it's not the choice of Diamond or Pearl, it's Shota or Loli.

rofl2.gif

EDIT: Relevant:
pokeymans20.png

Protoavis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
All video games are the same to me, they all require the same level of embarassment. I mean playing a video game or doing something in real life. Video vs Real people. So to me it's nothing, whatever you enjoy you enjoy and stuff everyone else since it's your life, live for yourself not others *shrug*

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
We are a new 'gamers generation'. I don't see the pokemon games as a 'pokemon game'. I see it as a good 'rpg game'.
On a sidenote, i'll keep playing games (including pokemons) till im 80+.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm 19 and I like Kirby and Pokemon games, but I also like Prey and the GTA series. My tastes are weird...

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm 26 and I think when I go into the pub and sit on my own at the end of the bar playing pokemon until my mates arrive I look SUPERCOOL
cool.gif

(By the way, when I saw the topic I thought it was going to be something NSFW. You disappoint
frown.gif
)

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
27 here and I don't really care about pokémon. But hey, you're enjoying yourself, and not harming anyone at all. Why feel guilty?

PS : I agree on the GTA comment. I used to stick fireworks in a frog's ass when I was seven years old and found that funny, nowadays, I see videogame and cartoon violence as "stuff for kids who want to look cool", and largely prefer a mario game which has slick gameplay.

Redostrike

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.redostrike.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't think that a pokémon game has an age on it. I think there are more than enough players older then 20 or so. I don't care what other people think about it it just like the games. When i'm buying the game in the store i'm not saying that its for someone else i even say ha finnaly its here so i can play. I really don't care.

Another thing the pokémon Trading card game for example, well there are players there, the players are more that 80 % over 10 even 60% of them are over 16. So i think that pokémon is for all ages.

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think that a pokémon game has an age on it. I think there are more than enough players older then 20 or so. I don't care what other people think about it it just like the games. When i'm buying the game in the store i'm not saying that its for someone else i even say ha finnaly its here so i can play. I really don't care.

Another thing the pokémon Trading card game for example, well there are players there, the players are more that 80 % over 10 even 60% of them are over 16. So i think that pokémon is for all ages.
Hence why it is rated E for Everyone.

Mar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
"kiddy games" rule...

and probably...most girlfriends would find something colorful more alluring than a bioenhanced space marine shooting arms of an ugly looking alien ... or sumthing

and i'm gonna give pokemon another chance now on the ds...

i've never played pokemon alot cause i found the battle system too simple, and hated the fact that all pokemon having an Iq of only 20 can only remember 4 attacks :S

wtf is up with that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz