ROM Hack Any way to easily change the time of an ACNL save?

CeeDee

fuckin dork
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have an ACNL save I haven't played since 2017. Would like to continue it from where it is, without having to deal with villagers moving away or weeds growing.

Seems there's a clock changer in the AC cheat plugin, that changes the game's progress. I was thinking of loading the game after changing the 3DS's clock to the date when it was last played, changing the game's time to 2018 via the plugin, saving, then changing the system back, but then the system'd move the 2018 save to 2019, and villagers would still move out.

Am I missing anything I could do? Is there much I could do to play my AC save, as it was in 2017, with the current system date?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I have an ACNL save I haven't played since 2017. Would like to continue it from where it is, without having to deal with villagers moving away or weeds growing.

Seems there's a clock changer in the AC cheat plugin, that changes the game's progress. I was thinking of loading the game after changing the 3DS's clock to the date when it was last played, changing the game's time to 2018 via the plugin, saving, then changing the system back, but then the system'd move the 2018 save to 2019, and villagers would still move out.

Am I missing anything I could do? Is there much I could do to play my AC save, as it was in 2017, with the current system date?
I dont see why a whole lot would happen. Would this be a savefile you have from jksm or the likes with a garden_plus.dat? You can inject that and the whole timeshift should not affect the game. If by chance there was something that happened you could look at http://www.marcrobledo.com/acnl-editor/ to shift any changes that happened.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/d9wnSq_aP-0?si=T9bdloMD2dGzvnbf