Hacking Any way to boot gcn backups without modchip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

triassic911

Burst Mode
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
My wiikey chip came out and I said screw it I'm using the backup channel and I already have a bunch of homebrew installed. I know there's an app called usb boot by emu kidid, but I don't think wavebirds are supported and its the only type of controller I have. So yeah, is there another program? Thanks.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
QUOTE said:
I'm very proud to introduce you a new, awesome Product:

The Search-Button!!!

Yeah, you've heard right...the search Button answers all your questions, and also looks good. It's now avaible in the right corner on the Top!!! And now the best thing: For Free!!! Grab it as soon you can, and be happy for the rest of your Life!!!

No, realy..there are at least 10 Threads...when not more...and the answer is: CURRENTLY NO WITH HOMEBREW!!!
and for USB-Load you need a Gecko-Adapter...and only a few games work...

Please search the next time...thanks in advance..

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
use the sites built in search its far more usefull (yes its just google but it only searches here)
And by searching game cube backup without modchip the first result is the answer to your question

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I really shouldn't be responding and bumping this up to the top of the forum. But what the fuck, are you really so lazy you can't fucking search?
Are the moderators here so completely unaware of the shit this place has turned too?

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
i respect the mods, closing threads, which i totally agree with, but please can mods actually remove all these crappy threads, admin side of things, it's making the forum totally tatty, since the birth of the softmod, nothing but problems on this forum....all down to kids and their grasp to get everything shot on them in a bunch of bananas...

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think there are quite a few regulars to this section only that would appreciate the ability to be able to close or delete these threads - or even make a bin subforum and give someone the ability to put all of these rubbish threads into it ... its getting out of hand people asking the same thing over and over and over ... now they are even turning to PM to ask questions that are answered 100 times.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
djdynamite123 said:
i respect the mods, closing threads, which i totally agree with, but please can mods actually remove all these crappy threads, admin side of things, it's making the forum totally tatty, since the birth of the softmod, nothing but problems on this forum....all down to kids and their grasp to get everything shot on them in a bunch of bananas...

If they remove all the threads, then when someone searches, it won't be there, and we'll only get more and more questions... think before you talk!

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
If they remove all the threads, then when someone searches, it won't be there, and we'll only get more and more questions... think before you talk!
not when they're moved into one, or a Noobs section
tongue.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
referencer said:
mcj said:
Are the moderators here so completely unaware of the shit this place has turned too?
I think it's more that they just don't care.
We care its just that we also have fucking lives to live too, we can't keep looking at this section all the time, if it really bothers you use that little "Report" button, its there for a reason you know. You don't need to piss and moan bumping topics, just click report and we'll see it sooner.

We do an awful lot of work around here, you don't seem to know how much crap I delete, close and move everyday. Problem is that the Wii is popular so as soon as I clean things up, an hour later its a mess again.

And no we'll never give any of you powers to close or delete threads, only trustworthy people get to do that.

Also if anyone is bothering you via PM send me a message and I'll sort it.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you said REMOVE... not MOVE TO ANOTHER SECTION...

if you REMOVE, like you stated first, then there is no way to search for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o