Hacking Any way to access flashcart's micro SD from the 3DS?

pokeemerald

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pke6.de
XP
Country
Germany
Hi!
Just a quick question: is it somehow possible to access to flashcart's micro SD card from the 3DS itself? Would save many hassles I'm running into right now, since I need to change the flashcart's files but don't have any way to access the micro SD other from the 3DS itself. I have a New 3DS and there's no way of unscrewing the backplate to FTP into the 3DS in order to change files or something like that.

Thanks for reading!

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Writing a driver for each flashcard to support, and integrating them in GM9 or whatever

Also bruh, you don't need to actually screw the cover back in

Clothahump

Trophies
XP
Country
There's actually a modified version of wood that allows you to move files between your flashcard's sd and your 3ds' sd.
I believe it's called wood file manager or something. Unfortunately there are no good guides on setting it up as it's not too apparent / straight-forward.

Reactions: Quantumcat
D

Deleted User

There's actually a modified version of wood that allows you to move files between your flashcard's sd and your 3ds' sd.
I believe it's called wood file manager or something. Unfortunately there are no good guides on setting it up as it's not too apparent / straight-forward.
links? (to the mod not a guide I can probably figure it out)

Deleted member 514389

GBA Connoisseur
Trophies
Website
f.ls
XP
Country
Germany
Real shame there exists no actual 3ds homebrew to access the micro sd of any inserted FC.

TWLightmenu can do it paritally for launching games purposes IIRC, therefore access should be possible.

Then again, aside from FileKong and FTPDB there is not even an actual way to transfer files 3ds <-> 3ds without a middleman PC so this right here is probably wishful thinking.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Real shame there exists no actual 3ds homebrew to access the micro sd of any inserted FC.

TWLightmenu can do it paritally for launching games purposes IIRC, therefore access should be possible.

Then again, aside from FileKong and FTPDB there is not even an actual way to transfer files 3ds <-> 3ds without a middleman PC so this right here is probably wishful thinking.
You do realize this thread here was made and last posted in as of 2017.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?