Hacking Any way of getting a fresh, new Wii System

darkangel5000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hay thar, dear tempers. Since my Wii has started acting weird since this morning, I searched the web for a possibility to install a clean wii system (a system without any cIOS or customized shit. Like wiping the FS and install a fresh version of 3.2E) and haven't found anything yet. So I'm asking here if there is any way to do this except with anytitle deleter?
And if there isn't - has anybody a list of the app files, which I should under no circumstances touch under the 3.2E system?

~darki

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just upgrade
smile.gif

simple, no?

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why dont you want to use cios downgrader? no wireless? i use cios downgrader whenever i have to get back to a "fresh" 3.2 system. most other people get to a fresh system the same. so it is safe.

darkangel5000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The problem with the upgrade/downgrade is that Starfall, Preloader and some other programs will still tell me, that the FS has some kind of an error. So I thought there was a way to format and repair the whole fs like you can do on the PSP (blargh, I know that the Wii is no PSP ==") and install the new systemmenu over it ._.

darkangel5000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Whee. I've just updated to 3.4E, and now no game except GH: World Tour will load. I've cleaned the laser, disconnected the wii from the power source, but that's it. Nothing works. Which means, that I can't use TP hack now ;___;

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I guess upgrading and downgrading won't make your wii like it came out of the box.
There could still files resist in NAND.

so some NAND restore/rebuild utility would be awsome

stayingarmed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I JUST did this on my Wii 2 days ago. What I did was go into the system settings, go to the last area and select upgrade. I let it upgrade to 3.4U and then when it finished, I went back into system settings to the last area and told it to reformat the Wii.

Once you do that, your Wii will be like it had never had ANYTHING custom on it at all and you can do the TP hack on it again and downgrade it to whatever you want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol