OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ronandpeggy.carrd.co
XP
Country
Australia
I have an old 3Ds XL that got FC banned a while back. Before I knew it got banned I deleted the save data for the 3DS to start over. I cannot install Luma or any CFW because I have no FC (it just comes up at ????-????-????) . I saw there was a way to unban the 3DS FC but it was very risky to try and do that method. Does anybody have safe ways you unban your FC? Thanks!

Last edited by AsWeGoAlong14,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have an old 3Ds XL that got FC banned a while back. Before I knew it got banned I deleted the save data for the 3DS to start over. I cannot install Luma or any CFW because I have no FC (it just comes up at ????-????-????) . I saw there was a way to unban the 3DS FC but it was very risky to try and do that method. Does anybody have safe ways you unban your FC? Thanks!
You got NTRboothax now which you will need to install CFW in order to get at the files needed to look at unbanning your console.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Do you have CFW or homebrew on this console you mentioned here?
https://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-universal-fc-friend-code-thread.284570/page-64#post-9065893

You can probably get your LFCS from that console using a local friend code swap using seedstarter.
edit: Lone Wolf seems to say you already have ntrboot, is that true?

AsWeGoAlong14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ronandpeggy.carrd.co
XP
Country
Australia
Do you have CFW or homebrew on this console
Lone Wolf seems to say you already have ntrboot, is that true?

I have homebrew on that console but it's steelhax which i'm not sure will work. I am afraid to add CFW to that certain console because it's my main console and I don't want to break it. I don't believe I have ever installed ntrboot. I have only ever installed Luma3DS and NTR CFW.

edit: I'm not sure if the NTR CFW app and ntrboot are the same thing? Either way, I don't have NTR CFW anymore.

Last edited by AsWeGoAlong14,

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I have homebrew on that console but it's steelhax which i'm not sure will work. I am afraid to add CFW to that certain console because it's my main console and I don't want to break it. I don't believe I have ever installed ntrboot. I have only ever installed Luma3DS and NTR CFW.
Steelhax is good enough. Try to do a local friend code swap between those two consoles. Then run seedstarter on the steelhax console and press B.
Get seedstarter.3dsx here:
https://github.com/zoogie/seedminer/releases/tag/v2.1

It'd probably be better to go to PMs if you wish to continue.

Last edited by zoogie,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Si :D