univeruser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hello.

This is a request for a ROM. A ROM that has a capablity to perform like Flight Simulator. Oh yes, you heard it right. Loud and clear if you read it aloud. A ROM like Flight Simulator. You can't believe your ears. And I am perfectly sure that you can't. Ok, this is odd. This might or might not exist. But this request only asks for a possibility. So, on the positive side, let's see a review of what I believe the ROM should be like.

Graphics: The best if it's high. And the worst if it's low. To give you an example of what the best really is, try Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
Controls: A and B may control throttle. R and L may control landing gear and view respectively. The directional pad controls movement of the plane with the exception that up controls downward motion and down controls upward movement. From the options menu controlled by "Start", you can choose your airplane, airport and other settings.
Memory occupation: It doesn't matter how big the ROM might be. Even five to ten megabits/ megabytes would be acceptable. After all, even the least dense GBA CompactFlash or SuperCard has a minimum memory of 25 megabits.

You can try finding such a ROM somewhere on the internet. Or better still, you could personally render one if you're an amateur designer or a hobbyist as per the recommended settings I've put up. And then you could put it up on this website's download page or post a link in your reply.

Thanks for reading this post and for the effort you might've taken to design or find a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night