Gaming Any games similar to the Legacy Of Goku series?

ronalds4d

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I played through all 3 games at least 3 times each and now I'm wondering is there any other games similar to the DBZ: Legacy of Goku series?
Thanks in advance.

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
DBZ Legacy of Goku series was awesome, just wondering if Buu's fury was part of the series because I always thought it was. Anyway great games have all the original carts, and I would like to know if there are any similar aswell.

EDIT: Just started playing the series again, and it says in Buu's Fury "Previously in Legacy of Goku 2" which means it is in the series.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
The DBZ-Legacy series has a very unique gamplay.
I havent encountered any game that is similar.

Obviously you can try out other RPGs, but they are not very similar to DBZ.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Legacy of Goku games were awesome. Well, LOG2 and Buu's Fury were at least. The first one just sucks ass in so many ways. Every sucky thing about it was fixed in the sequel. To be fair though, they ARE pretty standard action RPG games with the DBZ theme and style attached. I can think of a few other games that share some similar gameplay that are fun-

- Sword of Mana (remake of Final Fantasy Adventure on GB, it WAS a Mana game anyways)
- Boktai Series (has a lot more puzzles and stealth than straight up action)
- Shining Soul 1 and 2 (2 is far better than 1)
- Lord of the Rings Two Towers and ROTK
- CIMA The Enemy (I didn't like the people protection but some people love this game)

K

KnarfX2

The LOG series were sweet. I gotta agree with granville though... sword of Mania is similar.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Time to just download more ram