DBZ Legacy of Goku series was awesome, just wondering if Buu's fury was part of the series because I always thought it was. Anyway great games have all the original carts, and I would like to know if there are any similar aswell.
EDIT: Just started playing the series again, and it says in Buu's Fury "Previously in Legacy of Goku 2" which means it is in the series.
Legacy of Goku games were awesome. Well, LOG2 and Buu's Fury were at least. The first one just sucks ass in so many ways. Every sucky thing about it was fixed in the sequel. To be fair though, they ARE pretty standard action RPG games with the DBZ theme and style attached. I can think of a few other games that share some similar gameplay that are fun-
- Sword of Mana (remake of Final Fantasy Adventure on GB, it WAS a Mana game anyways)
- Boktai Series (has a lot more puzzles and stealth than straight up action)
- Shining Soul 1 and 2 (2 is far better than 1)
- Lord of the Rings Two Towers and ROTK
- CIMA The Enemy (I didn't like the people protection but some people love this game)