Any chance those game came out in US

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Goldneedle, Jan 21, 2012.

Jan 21, 2012
  1. Goldneedle
    OP

Newcomer Goldneedle Member

United States
    Ok, i accidentally found those game from a japanese site, look like they not release yet
    Fist is this game, it name in english was "If i was in sealed room with a girl..."
    [yt]oUIw1TclghI[/yt]
    and second is LovePlus 3DS
    [yt]-khobY1H2KE[/yt]
    Since 3DS have region lock, the only change we can play those game is they release in US. But i highly doubt about that because that never happen with DS, like Love Plus or Doki Doki series.
    Still, any chance those game can come out in english? Sometime i just wish Japan use English instead of Japanese :(

2. s4mid4re

Member s4mid4re  

United States
    Nope, I doubt they're going to get here, mostly since not many people are interested in those kinds of games outside of Japan (while it was successful in Japan). I doubt Senran Kagura will make an overseas appearance either, but I guess we can dream.

If you want it that badly, learn some Jap and get yourself a Japanese 3ds... or wait for a hack that will remove the region lock.

2 people like this.
  3. Skelletonike

Member Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Portugal
    Although visual novel like games actually sell well, they sell among old fans of the genre while for those who don't know the genre, will have the stupid general idea that dating sims and stuff are for losers. Like most american and europeans think... But the 3DS is bound to be hacked, sooner or later, it will happen... I guess we will just have to wait for a hack and then a fan translation (for people like me who'd like to learn japanese but don't know anything at all) xP

4. Majorami
    This message by Majorami has been removed from public view by a moderator, Dec 5, 2016.
    Jan 21, 2012
  5. The Milkman

Member The Milkman GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman

United States
    I never really understood those kinds of games appeal, I mean no guns OR violence!?! What the hell kind of sissy punk bitch game is THAT.

6. saberjoy

Member saberjoy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

India
    look like you dont like mario kart 7,super mario 3d land, or lzot (cuz i never remember seeing guns or violence in them)

7. Thesolcity

Member Thesolcity Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.

United States
    [/sarcasm]

8. Goldneedle
    OP

Newcomer Goldneedle Member

United States
    Why Nintendo don't have 3DS Asia version, i live in Singapore but i can only play 3DS US and EU game. Because they stupid general idea we can't play those game even we want it

9. ferofax

Member ferofax End of the World

Philippines
    So Harvest Moon is "sissy punk bitch"? Tetris?

Proof that your ASI 3DS (which is Asian version, fyi) can play EU games or GTFO.

10. Fudge

Banned Fudge Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra

United States
    I think he didn't mean it like that. He was referring to the games in the OP. I wouldn't mind trying these games if they were in English, but I can see why people would be like "wtf?".

2 people like this.
  11. olembet

Newcomer olembet Advanced Member

United States
    no chance that those two game will come to western or even official localization in english! western all about shooting to the ass anyway.. we just hope for hacked 3ds soon or just go buy jap 3ds!

1 person likes this.
  12. The Milkman

Member The Milkman GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman

United States
    The fact some people actually took that comment seriously makes me worry about the temp. :I

2 people like this.
  13. frogboy

Member frogboy lacking both style and grace

United States
    "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time has no violence, only swordfighting." You heard it here first!

14. Skelletonike

Member Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Portugal
    That's not true actually... We do get several visual novels in english, and there was a dating game for the DS, it was a really crappy american game I think? The main issue is that they're Nintendo games, and that doesn't really do well with the current Nintendo market in Europe and America.

15. basher11

Member basher11 GBAtemp's Official Vocaloid Lover

United States
    i really doubt people here would be as interested in love plus 3DS like people in Japan.