Gaming Any chance those game came out in US

Goldneedle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, i accidentally found those game from a japanese site, look like they not release yet
Fist is this game, it name in english was "If i was in sealed room with a girl..."
[yt]oUIw1TclghI[/yt]
and second is LovePlus 3DS
[yt]-khobY1H2KE[/yt]
Since 3DS have region lock, the only change we can play those game is they release in US. But i highly doubt about that because that never happen with DS, like Love Plus or Doki Doki series.
Still, any chance those game can come out in english? Sometime i just wish Japan use English instead of Japanese :(

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Nope, I doubt they're going to get here, mostly since not many people are interested in those kinds of games outside of Japan (while it was successful in Japan). I doubt Senran Kagura will make an overseas appearance either, but I guess we can dream.

If you want it that badly, learn some Jap and get yourself a Japanese 3ds... or wait for a hack that will remove the region lock.

Reactions: 2 people

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Although visual novel like games actually sell well, they sell among old fans of the genre while for those who don't know the genre, will have the stupid general idea that dating sims and stuff are for losers. Like most american and europeans think... But the 3DS is bound to be hacked, sooner or later, it will happen... I guess we will just have to wait for a hack and then a fan translation (for people like me who'd like to learn japanese but don't know anything at all) xP

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never really understood those kinds of games appeal, I mean no guns OR violence!?! What the hell kind of sissy punk bitch game is THAT.
look like you dont like mario kart 7,super mario 3d land, or lzot (cuz i never remember seeing guns or violence in them)

[/sarcasm]

Goldneedle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although visual novel like games actually sell well, they sell among old fans of the genre while for those who don't know the genre, will have the stupid general idea that dating sims and stuff are for losers. Like most american and europeans think... But the 3DS is bound to be hacked, sooner or later, it will happen... I guess we will just have to wait for a hack and then a fan translation (for people like me who'd like to learn japanese but don't know anything at all) xP
Why Nintendo don't have 3DS Asia version, i live in Singapore but i can only play 3DS US and EU game. Because they stupid general idea we can't play those game even we want it

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I never really understood those kinds of games appeal, I mean no guns OR violence!?! What the hell kind of sissy punk bitch game is THAT.
So Harvest Moon is "sissy punk bitch"? Tetris?

Why Nintendo don't have 3DS Asia version, i live in Singapore but i can only play 3DS US and EU game. Because they stupid general idea we can't play those game even we want it
Proof that your ASI 3DS (which is Asian version, fyi) can play EU games or GTFO.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So Harvest Moon is "sissy punk bitch"? Tetris?
I think he didn't mean it like that. He was referring to the games in the OP. I wouldn't mind trying these games if they were in English, but I can see why people would be like "wtf?".

Reactions: 2 people

olembet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no chance that those two game will come to western or even official localization in english! western all about shooting to the ass anyway.. we just hope for hacked 3ds soon or just go buy jap 3ds!

Reactions: 1 person

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
look like you dont like mario kart 7,super mario 3d land, or lzot (cuz i never remember seeing guns or violence in them)
"The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time has no violence, only swordfighting." You heard it here first!

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
no chance that those two game will come to western or even official localization in english! western all about shooting to the ass anyway.. we just hope for hacked 3ds soon or just go buy jap 3ds!
That's not true actually... We do get several visual novels in english, and there was a dating game for the DS, it was a really crappy american game I think? The main issue is that they're Nintendo games, and that doesn't really do well with the current Nintendo market in Europe and America.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1