OP
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all,

Since the Wii's are so freakin hard to come across, I've decided against modding it myself. Although I've successfully modded PS2's in the past, the Wii is just too hard to come across to risk messing up.

Is there anyone in Canada (preferably in Ontario) that would be willing to mod my Wii with the Wiikey that has done it before, or their own before? Of course, I'll provide the chip and console, and of course, I'd be willing to pay for good services
smile.gif

PM me or reply to this post if interested
biggrin.gif

Regards.

qusai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd suggest using craigslist.
I'm in Ontario too (Ottawa) and I found someone off that website to mod it for me. Cost me $40 but it was an excellent job (I supplied the modchip, though you'll probably find modders that will supply the modchip if you don't have one).
Good luck!

Frankdux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all,

Since the Wii's are so freakin hard to come across, I've decided against modding it myself. Although I've successfully modded PS2's in the past, the Wii is just too hard to come across to risk messing up.

Is there anyone in Canada (preferably in Ontario) that would be willing to mod my Wii with the Wiikey that has done it before, or their own before? Of course, I'll provide the chip and console, and of course, I'd be willing to pay for good services
smile.gif

PM me or reply to this post if interested
biggrin.gif

Regards.

What area you looking for a modder in ??? GTA, Durham, London ?????

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.