Gaming another 360 problem

woody0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok. iv had the 360 flashed and stealthed so it all works fine. i usually buy my games for £5 but i recently found tht my laptop can burn DL discs, so iv downloaded fuel of war, extracted the iso file and burned it to disc, now iv cheked the info file on the download and it is region free but for some reason my 360 is saying it is undreadable, does anyone know what the problem might be?

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
More info needed. What did you use to burn it? , did you load the .dvd file? , if not did you manually set the layerbreak?. Media used?.

jalapeno

Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.robinhoodsplayground.com/forum/...477a24e0b3ebf31

there a tutorial which covers the lot

---these points are minor, but if you followed the tutorial correctly, and it still wont work ---

burners - some dual layer burners are better than others, for eg, pioneer
media - verbatim (made in singapore) are the best, some lesser brands my not be compatible with your brand of xbox dvd drive

Knab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
your not missing anything fuel of wars sucks.

also on a side not for some reason i get errors with imgburn, loaded the .dvd file after running it threw mulleter and when it hits the end of the burn it cant ever close the track. before you ask it was verbatim singapore media, burner was a lite-on.

now i do the same but load it up in cloneCD and burns fine.

still trying to figure that one out

woody0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i used nero at first and it didnt work, so my dad downloaded alcohol120% and burned it slowly,i tried it this morning but it still didnt work, and the DL discs im using is Fortis +DL discs. and all i done was download all the RAR files, extract them into one .iso file and burned it, its how i do it with my wii games aswell and they work fine.

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Make sure you get scene releases.

Use Verbatim DVD-DL disks only.

Use ImgBurn to burn the iso by opening the dvd file.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What DL discs you get depend on what drive you have. Some are a fussy. I've never bought Verbs as they are far too expensive. Also check that your DL drive has the bitsettings set, or the game won't load. Some DL drives automatically have the bitsettings turned on.

woody0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well how do i get to the bitsettings? and iv now tried imgburn it set it up properly but for some reason it stopped 1/2 way through and wasted my disc :'( apparently it was a write error something about write sectors.

EDIT: iv tried the writing to disc again and its worked perfectly. im playing it right now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT