Hacking ANNOUNCING: GATEWAY 2.1 "OMEGA" PUBLIC RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

aclearersky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:grog: See news like this that is actually relevant should cover this hacking thread... At least all those speculating ***holes will shut up for now. All you have to do is be patient. Now all they need are cheats and online and the device will be 100%

Reactions: Jean Karlo

ludyan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Really, really cool. What's left to improve now? I can only think of online gameplay and that "homebrew support" they said some months ago. Something like emulators, lel.

Saturosias

thank
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I tried to run a copy of animal crossing it said corrupt save and prompted me to delete it which I did. I the. Created a new save and saved my game and quit after I made a new village. But when I booted my 3ds back up and tried to go back on animal crossing later it said corrupt save again!!
Help?
Are you using the original dump or the "REPACKED" version of it?

lamerena

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Am I suppose to remove the red card everytime I power on my 3ds? Because it show black screen whenever I power on with the red card but when I remove it it startup properly on the original firmware. It stop hanging only after I got into the 3ds profile thing the gateway selection menu when I plug in my red card. Ask a lot of time but no reply lol

In short:
Power on with red card = black screen
Remove red card and power on = start up properly on original firmware then insert red card system hang
Remove red card and power on = start up properly on original firmware then choose Nintendo 3ds profile get to the gateway selection menu and plug in red card everything works

LimeWan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I discovered a way that ensures I no longer get FRAGMENTATION ERROR:

First off I want to note that my ROMs were never the issue, nor was the brand of my micro SD card.

All I had to do was simply copy my ROMs over one by one, and the problem went away. When I copied two or more to the card, I would get the FRAGMENTATION ERROR on most of the ROMs.

Hope this helps someone.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
gateway master race crew checking in

Your signature is the wrong way round by the way! Should it now not be Gateway equals Evo or even better Evo wishes it was Gateway! You do look a bit silly now don't you?, with all your shouting you did on your last thread about how good Evo was and how you slagged off Gateway to the max. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!! :lol:

Xirix

Trophies
XP
Country
So, not to spoil anyone's excitement on gateway's recent updates, but has anyone looked through to see if the brick code is gone yet?

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
If the brick code still exists, it doesnt trigger like before, a few of us tried everything to brick and couldnt force it

ripped my bros copy of pokemon x and getting corrupt save. Only way to fix that by untrimming and trimming or is there a method using the device itself? on my mobile and cant get at PC. :(

You cant use existing saves as they use the new keyY method, and you are using 4.x keys, i think there is a button combo to start again

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still getting error 00000019 now when trying to update my cart and it's legit what is this... :/

According to Gateway:

We made a small improvement to the updating procedure to hopefully help some users out there that were unable to update their Gateway card. An error code will now appear on screen in case of an error and you should email us this error code so we can further help your issue.

Email them with the error code, and they will let you know the problem.

Prior22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With all the reports of bricking and issues of that nature is it really necessary to use this beta version? Granted I'm really anticipating multi-rom support too, but I don't want to risk my 3DS with a beta version issue. So I'll be waiting for the stable final release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries