Hacking ANNOUNCING: GATEWAY 2.0 “OMEGA” PRIVATE BETA

benzs129

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The bug is still present.

Since I still don't have the beta I couldn't try it myself :(~Well let hope they fix that bug,
if not I don't think it will present any problem~ since people can avoid it by reset the system before they update FW after they setup their wifi.

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very simple way to make this a non issue... Just change the layout of your icons in Emunand to take up two rows instead of one. You would be hardpressed to get it wrong after that.
One row = Not safe, you aren't in gateway mode!
Two rows = Fine, do what you like.

Oh and to answer your question no it isn't fixed. Someone explains it quite well earlier in this thread

I got that on my 3ds, also system nand in english and emunand in spanish.

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
It's been quite the interesting Weekend so far.

Friday = New GW Firmware
Saturday = New 6.3 and under exploit
Sunday = ?

Nightwish

Sunday = R4/3DSLink/Orange3DS Release Firmware Version 4.0! And it includes "Their own code"!

Monday = Clone users get bricked again, clones switch to older firmware.

Wednesday = First Gateway user gets bricked on new firmware.

sonecardc

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm in trouble I'm an American 3DS and the gateway is only reading the saves of placemats have my European games do not appear to SAVE to load

Sandvich1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Man, I sure wish I had access to this beta. That would just make my day (seeing as I'm a poor orphan who can't even afford my weekly medication). How swell it would be if I were to acquire access somehow so me and my sick sister can bond over it before she passes, bless her soul. Oh well, I can dream.

lambstone

No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Man, I sure wish I had access to this beta. That would just make my day (seeing as I'm a poor orphan who can't even afford my weekly medication). How swell it would be if I were to acquire access somehow so me and my sick sister can bond over it before she passes, bless her soul. Oh well, I can dream.

Google is your friend.

cypher007

Trophies
XP
Country
ive a bit of a prob. I trimmed all my roms, using 3ds explorer (modded), by selecting remove update :glare:. I guess ill have to redownload them?

jomaper

Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Sorry guys, I really don't have any time during the week to read and study this stuff. I have my 3DS up to date, that means I can't use the gateway, right? It requires a 4.5 fw? :c

Saturosias

thank
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry guys, I really don't have any time during the week to read and study this stuff. I have my 3DS up to date, that means I can't use the gateway, right? It requires a 4.5 fw? :c

Yep. Gotta be <=4.5 system version, no downgrading is possible [at the moment].

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/cooler-master-had-multi-coloured-ai-cryofuze-5-thermal... +1