Hacking ANNOUNCING: GATEWAY 2.0 “OMEGA” PRIVATE BETA

TheFlash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mvmiranda: Yeah, I keep shutting it down and turning it back on, but still nothing. And yeah, I bought it from realhotstuff.

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
mvmiranda: Yeah, I keep shutting it down and turning it back on, but still nothing. And yeah, I bought it from realhotstuff.

Well, if it's original, then I guess you should wait a bit longer. Maybe it still needs some tweak... heck, it's called beta for a reason LOL.

Keep trying m8. Mine scared me 2 times before it went all smooth.

Good luck!

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
People having problems updating their cart should email Gateway, this was supposed to be for testing purposes after all.

DeadPixelMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not talking about using the old launcher. i know that.
Im talking about injecting the emunand i used on 2.0b2 to use on 2.0.
When i try to use it i get a black screen so i just reformatted the emunand and it works.

Oh sorry i miss read your post the first time. When i first went from 2.0b2 to Omega i used my exact same old emunand i had, it could have been some glitch on your side who knows, i even updated that same emunand and am using it now.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
People having problems updating their cart should email Gateway, this was supposed to be for testing purposes after all.

This comment is totally correct, remember guys GBAtemp. Gateway have only sent a copy of the Omega Beta release to beta tester users this means if anything goes wrong Gateway will back them up 110% if needed to be I mean know one knows if the actual Omega CFW is any good at the moment until tested thoroughly! If you get your Omega CFW from other sources then there is a possible chance you could ruin your 3DS by using it and if you do Gateway will not help at all! Just a warning to peeps that have grabbed a copy by other means than the actual beta email link that has been sent to beta testers email accounts.

Reactions: gamefan5

kingsora831

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh sorry i miss read your post the first time. When i first went from 2.0b2 to Omega i used my exact same old emunand i had, it could have been some glitch on your side who knows, i even updated that same emunand and am using it now.

Yea i think it was a glitch.
I just injected the old Emunand again and it worked this time thankfully.
Went ahead and updated it too, all is good now.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Since upgrading to OMEGA, my 3DS doesn't recognise my Bravely Default save-game from Gateway 1.2.

Am I doing something wrong? When I first launched the ROM after updating, it created new save data :cry:

benzs129

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anybody tried to update emuNand with this beta? Does this still have accident update real NAND problem??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: