Hacking ANNOUNCING: GATEWAY 2.0 “OMEGA” PRIVATE BETA

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Guys, does someone has a gamecart of a different region to test with Classic Mode? Some people may want to know if they finally are supporting region free for retail cartridges, but I have no way to test this.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Multirom isn't working for me, I tried it with two Micro SD Cards which I formatted to FAT32. First one with 64GB, the other with 4GB.
I copied the .3ds to the sd card after formatting, but it shows nothing in Gateway Mode.

Could someone please help me?
Did you press the Select button?

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
Multirom isn't working for me, I tried it with two Micro SD Cards which I formatted to FAT32. First one with 64GB, the other with 4GB.
I copied the .3ds to the sd card after formatting, but it shows nothing in Gateway Mode.

Could someone please help me?

Try pressing SELECT.

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm.. Will updating just the launcher cause for my eShop version of Pokémon Y or its save to not work in the new 2.0 version?

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, ANOTHER friendly reminder that due to DMCA takedown notices GBAtemp is (and has been) no longer able to link to or host files for the Gateway 3DS and other 3DS flashcards. This extends to our sister site as well, Filetrip.

Please do not ask for or share links to these files, whether out in the open forum or via PM. Offenders will be dealt with accordingly.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The games in the menu aren't sorted alphabetically, but in the order they are copied onto the micro SD card. There are tools that can sort FAT32 devices' contents by letter, but I don't know any for exFAT drives. Anyone know if a tool exists?

Naveen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't have the Omega Beta but I'm worried if I use it when I get it, I'll lose my eshop save for Pokemon X :(

F417H

Trophies
XP
Country
Glad they can update FPGA... Wonder if they can use this for the 6.x exploit when it's in the wild

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played