Hacking Animated Gamecube channels/banners

ledgerewskie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, everybody! I was wondering if anyone else is interested in making animated Gamecube banners for USB Loader GX and such. We do already have a pretty good headstart, considering many Gamecube games have been re-released on the Wii. For instance, I am using the Twilight Princess banner from the Wii release for the Gamecube, since I'd rather play that version. There are more we can use, but of course most of the channels will have to be made. I have already made a .bnr file for Super Smash Bros Melee, but it's really just a modification of Brawl's .bnr, where I replaced the logos and changed the color of the sky. I'm not familiar with how to create new animations, but I am experienced in graphics editing and I'll try to continue making some (maybe one a day).

Edit: STUFF REMOVED.

ledgerewskie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, thanks Abdallah. I was afraid that might be the case. Well I'll try to learn a bit more about how to make nice looking animations without editing other channels. And I also want to say that I really appreciate your work for the GC .bnr's.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Kaden maybe contact the staff? I don't know how all that works