Gaming Animal Crossing Wild World Bottle Mail

Joujoudoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay, I thought you could only receive bottle mail if you're using tag mode or you exchange your friend code with someone else...

I received bottle mail, and it was talking about whoever this letter was intended for getting married, etc... And it was from someone named "Smitty"...

Is this apart of the game, or something?

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, here's a way to tell if the bottled mail is from a human, or a computer.

You can tell if it's from a human player, if the starting of the letter starts with,

"Dear some stranger,

blah blah blah etc"

So it would start with Dear some stranger. If it's an actual human player with another copy.

A computer message would be totally something different than that of a human player.

Confusing, I know. Sorry if I didn't make sense.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
That's not as creepy as a letter I got from some person named Alex that talked about being a homosexual and asked me if I was one, too.
wtf.gif

Speaking of AC:WW, do you want to hang out at my town or yours later? Maybe around 7:30?

Joujoudoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AnimalCrossingX said:
That's not as creepy as a letter I got from some person named Alex that talked about being a homosexual and asked me if I was one, too.
wtf.gif

Speaking of AC:WW, do you want to hang out at my town or yours later? Maybe around 7:30?

That is definitely creepy... Wow...

Sure, we can hang out... What is your native fruit? Mine is pear, but I have peaches, coconuts, and apples too.

So, 7.30 pm EST time?

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AnimalCrossingX said:
wtf.gif

That wasn't meant to get out.
rolleyes.gif
j/k

Yes, I once did send some off, but I thought it would go nowhere if not in tag mode. But if you receive from random people on wi-fi it's creepy.
tongue.gif
I haven't got on in a while though.
tongue.gif
*is waiting for ACCF* (I'd get it,but first I'll use the backup until I get enough money to buy it)

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I have every fruit...I made my town fancy with AnimalMap, but my house and everything else is legit. And yes, 7:30 EST. We'll go to my town, then yours for a little. Try to get some friends to come, and I'll add them.

EDIT: I need your friend code, name, and town name.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn