ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Leaf Saves [All Villagers/Items]

ax_colleen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

My save file in my AC: NL (I have the cartridge) got corrupted for some reason. Everything is gone and I just want to get my hundreds of hours of work back. I don't know what to use since my system is ver. 11.0.0-33U (updated) Can someone help me? :< Thank you for your time!

darktreta

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
what's happened to the Spécial Town Saves
A few months ago I downloaded a full save, drawings in the city, but without wanting to I deleted my town and now I want to download again and I'm not finding :(:(

I want to save this

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f54574b4f7352372e706e67
687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f31577567545a642e706e67
687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f383476333165522e706e67

Last edited by darktreta,

valec06

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello if anyone can help me.
I have USA version of Animal Crossing In cia.
Impossible to make the save work i use sdf to export save...change the 8bytes of garden.dat and import, but each Time i have corrupted error.
What do i wrong ?

Wulfy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Same thing for me.
I export the save and change 8 bytes but i have corrupted error. I don't understand

windwakemeupinside

Resident Gost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As someone who goes on a certain acnl forum constantly: Rule one of hack club is that you don't talk about hack club.

As long as you aren't selling this stuff for forum currency / legit items / exc, no one's going to care. Keep it friendly and only give out this stuff for free.

Thanks for this, OP, though. This makes giveaways of shit a whole lot more easier on me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello,

My save file in my AC: NL (I have the cartridge) got corrupted for some reason. Everything is gone and I just want to get my hundreds of hours of work back. I don't know what to use since my system is ver. 11.0.0-33U (updated) Can someone help me? :< Thank you for your time!

Dis you make a backup of this save? a backup would help immensely.

Wulfy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello if anyone can help me.
I have USA version of Animal Crossing In cia.
Impossible to make the save work i use sdf to export save...change the 8bytes of garden.dat and import, but each Time i have corrupted error.
What do i wrong ?

Hello,

did you find the solution ?

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
letting ya know astrid doesn't show a move date in this directory you provided. nor is there an sdf directory number. maybe you can find that information out and get back to me.?? I need that one. lol. I am currently transferring fom number data to finding and marking the individual folders so I can have all the animals like that backupped on the jksm. lol. I'm a nut but when ya run a group for ppl it does help to have whatever one they might like. you know?? well anymew tyvm for the saves. after I get my new powersaver ill have my dig towns and my other types of towns backupped as well to jksm so I can do on the fly. which makes things funner if ya ask me.

Reactions: KamiNoRyu619

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
download links no longer there either. luckily me i got em on my hubbys laptop. so a friend of mine can still get an adoption she wanted

GoddessKozy

i'll fight sal9000
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Matty, you might want to try seeing if you can get these saves compatible with the new update. <3

I'd see about doing it on a side 3ds but links are down like Latyana said.

Last edited by GoddessKozy,

NuttyS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but can someone with a USA version of the game that has done the amiibo update please send me a copy of their garden_plus.dat and updated.dat files? I think those are what I need to get my US cart to do the update (can't do it through the eshop as it's a UK console, and my other cart is UK so copying the files from that one doesn't work either).

Last edited by NuttyS,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but can someone with a USA version of the game that has done the amiibo update please send me a copy of their garden_plus.dat and update.dat files? I think those are what I need to get my US cart to do the update (can't do it through the eshop as it's a UK console, and my other cart is UK so copying the files from that one doesn't work either).
That's not gonna help you either. garden.dat and garden_plus.dat are save files, not update files. You cannot get the US update on a UK console unless you have custom firmware. Having those two files will be useless to you.

Reactions: GoddessKozy

NuttyS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That's not gonna help you either. garden.dat and garden_plus.dat are save files, not update files. You cannot get the US update on a UK console unless you have custom firmware. Having those two files will be useless to you.
Surely updated.dat is something to do with it? It isn't there on my US cart save, but is there on my UK one after doing the update.

I only said the garden.dat one because it changed from that to garden_plus.dat after the update so thought it might be linked.

Bah. I can't do custom firmware. Will have to sell this one and find another UK cart instead. *Shakes fist*

Last edited by NuttyS,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Surely updated.dat is something to do with it? It isn't there on my US cart save, but is there on my UK one after doing the update.

I only said the garden.dat one because it changed from that to garden_plus.dat after the update so thought it might be linked.

Bah. I can't do custom firmware. Will have to sell this one and find another UK cart instead. *Shakes fist*
I get that, but you need the actual update from the eShop, which you can't get on a UK console. You can't just swap the saves and expect it to work, unfortunately. The game will ned the update so yes, you're better off getting a UK cart.

Reactions: NuttyS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1