ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

Frances

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've tried using the injector before it was down and even if I get a green screen when I go to my game to enter the house the game freezes, crashes the system and the changes never happen, any idea why it happens? My 3DS is 21 I also tried to use the lunarcookies link above and it did the same thing

derteufel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried using the injector before it was down and even if I get a green screen when I go to my game to enter the house the game freezes, crashes the system and the changes never happen, any idea why it happens? My 3DS is 21 I also tried to use the lunarcookies link above and it did the same thing
The fact that your game is crashing means that the websites do work. But that there is something wrong with the file itself. What exactly did you change?

peyyue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

What changes have you made to your game?

peyyue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes! One of them does have a number added when I saved it on my third attempt to inject.

The changes I made are 4 villagers and added some blue pansies in front of train station to test out the hack.

You could try doing smaller changes and see if it works! Sometimes if I make too many changes it glitches for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head