ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

JJarmon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you know anything about the acnlram.bin file? i dont seem to be getting it.

I'll copy and paste my previous answer from another thread. :)

"You put the files provided in the first post of the RAM editor, that marc_max worked on, on the root of your SD card. You should see: acnldump.bin and acnlinjc.bin. Then dump your game using this:

http://tinyurl.com/acnldumper (usually you can use bit.ly/acnl_dump but it's offline at the moment). Dumping and injecting will say "fail to load page" and then it should be successful!"

victoriamasdal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'll copy and paste my previous answer from another thread. :)

"You put the files provided in the first post of the RAM editor, that marc_max worked on, on the root of your SD card. You should see: acnldump.bin and acnlinjc.bin. Then dump your game using this:

http://tinyurl.com/acnldumper (usually you can use bit.ly/acnl_dump but it's offline at the moment). Dumping and injecting will say "fail to load page" and then it should be successful!"
it says failed to load part of page, and after that is tells me this error: an error has occurred. Please save your data in any software currently in use, then restart the system. i did check again now, and i still dont have the file.

JJarmon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it says failed to load part of page, and after that is tells me this error: an error has occurred. Please save your data in any software currently in use, then restart the system.

That's absolutely normal. Don't restart the system, the exploit is supposed to crash after it has injected your changes. :)
If you injected, just watch in then out of your house. If you dumped, close your game, take the SD card out, and make any changes you need!

Hm, that's strange. And you have both the acnlinjc.bin and acnldump.bin in the root of your SD card? It could be the dumper isn't working... unfortunately, I'm not the one who created it, so I can't make any tweaks. :(

victoriamasdal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
That's absolutely normal. Don't restart the system, the exploit is supposed to crash after it has injected your changes. :)
If you injected, just watch in then out of your house. If you dumped, close your game, take the SD card out, and make any changes you need!
but i have no file to edit. http://usuaris.tinet.cat/mark/acnl_editor/ here it says i need to put in acnlram.file but i cant.. :c whay 2 do?

Catbutts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lurking this page for a while, the tinyurl link seems to only work for very small changes.
I need help with the map editor! D: the map itself updates but no physical changes in the town after I inject. I don't get the "6am message" either.

I feel like someone else had answered this already but I can't find it again, can someone help please?

victoriamasdal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hm, that's strange. And you have both the acnlinjc.bin and acnldump.bin in the root of your SD card? It could be the dumper isn't working... unfortunately, I'm not the one who created it, so I can't make any tweaks. :(
yup i have all 4. and the leaftools thing

JJarmon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but i have no file to edit. http://usuaris.tinet.cat/mark/acnl_editor/ here it says i need to put in acnlram.file but i cant.. :c whay 2 do?

I'll go look for some solutions. :( I'm not sure why you wouldn't be getting the file.
If anything, the http://bit.ly/acnl_dump should be up & running soon and that works 100% perfectly.

Lurking this page for a while, the tinyurl link seems to only work for very small changes.
I need help with the map editor! D: the map itself updates but no physical changes in the town after I inject. I don't get the "6am message" either.

I feel like someone else had answered this already but I can't find it again, can someone help please?

I don't usually get the 6am message unless I've injected an older acnlram file. What changes were made? Did you save & quit?
Mine seemed to work with the acre editor. I just injected a new game file with a different map, so try it again and tell me what happens!

victoriamasdal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'll go look for some solutions. :( I'm not sure why you wouldn't be getting the file.
If anything, the http://bit.ly/acnl_dump should be up & running soon and that works 100% perfectly.

I don't usually get the 6am message unless I've injected an older acnlram file. What changes were made? Did you save & quit?
Mine seemed to work with the acre editor. I just injected a new game file with a different map, so try it again and tell me what happens!
thank you! i see other players also having this problem. hope the other link is soon up running ^^

Catbutts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Thanks for the quick reply! I'm new to this stuff so sorry if I sound impatient ;v;
I changed half of my map on the editor and when I saw that it only effected the visual map, I didn't save and quit.
I'll try again and this time will save and quit!

EDIT: after I saved, my game crashes and doesn't let me play, it's just 2 rivers D: is that not allowed?

JJarmon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you! i see other players also having this problem. hope the other link is soon up running ^^

You're welcome! I hope I can help further. :)

Thanks for the quick reply! I'm new to this stuff so sorry if I sound impatient ;v;
I changed half of my map on the editor and when I saw that it only effected the visual map, I didn't save and quit.
I'll try again and this time will save and quit!

EDIT: after I saved, my game crashes and doesn't let me play, it's just 2 rivers D: is that not allowed?

You're welcome! May I ask if you post a picture of your map (with the two rivers)? Sorry if you already did, I'm multi-tasking!
Sometimes if you hack something too "unnatural" the game will freak out and won't let you play.

Catbutts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're welcome! I hope I can help further. :)

You're welcome! May I ask if you post a picture of your map (with the two rivers)? Sorry if you already did, I'm multi-tasking!
Sometimes if you hack something too "unnatural" the game will freak out and won't let you play.

9jgbwk.png

Here is what I wanted my map to look like! D: the pink is just flowers
How can I reset my game? I can't go ingame atm (edit: nvm just reset my game and reloaded but still having map trouble)

JJarmon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, I need URGENT help. Before today, every time that I dumped and injected my file, it would work perfectly. Leaftools, HxD Editor, RAM editor, and Acre Editor would work absolutely fine. NOW, whenever I inject my game, it corrupts my entire game and I cannot enter the game at all. The title screen will not show. It will show the train loading, crash, and tell me to restart my console, then it will repeat the process. I've deleted my save file before, tried again with a different save file, corrupted again. I'm really terrified right now. Please help me out.

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Guys, I need URGENT help. Before today, every time that I dumped and injected my file, it would work perfectly. Leaftools, HxD Editor, RAM editor, and Acre Editor would work absolutely fine. NOW, whenever I inject my game, it corrupts my entire game and I cannot enter the game at all. The title screen will not show. It will show the train loading, crash, and tell me to restart my console, then it will repeat the process. I've deleted my save file before, tried again with a different save file, corrupted again. I'm really terrified right now. Please help me out.
You must dump and inject when you are ingame, not in the title screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?