ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

PikaStitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to change your native town fruit? :D Would extremely love having pears or even better being able to grow perfect fruit that aren't your native

Reactions: cibomatto

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
A showcase of map editing power. I hope you enjoy, guys.
note: It may not look like it, but you do not need an axe to "win"
Dream: 5100-4945-6967

Oh damn, I though my console would crash at the beginning ! Too bad we can't visit because the bed is on the rails and we spawn in the water, we are blocked

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh damn, I though my console would crash at the beginning ! Too bad we can't visit because the bed is on the rails and we spawn in the water, we are blocked

Should be fixed now, sorry everybody. will someone please try again? If it works, I can explain why it was broken earlier so future editors know what to do.

5100-4945-6967

Poketard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should be fixed now, sorry everybody. will someone please try again? If it works, I can explain why it was broken earlier so future editors know what to do.

5100-4945-6967

works now, tidus. Also un-related to that, I can confirm that injecting a custom image to your id card is VERY easy. I did it earlier today, having never used a hex editor before. Really hope this doesn't lead to an update blocking us from online...

EpicInki

Trophies
Website
EpicInki.com
XP
Country
works now, tidus. Also un-related to that, I can confirm that injecting a custom image to your id card is VERY easy. I did it earlier today, having never used a hex editor before. Really hope this doesn't lead to an update blocking us from online...

I've been looking into a custom ID card image for ages but my game always crashes when I try, not sure if I'm off by the size or the actual location, also can other people actually see your image in game?

Poketard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, others can see it. And no, I'm not going to give any advice on how to do it, for the same reasons the others didn't.

cibomatto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Bah! I just managed to lose Kabuki, even though I have unboxed him (I TTed accidentally and it was too late)

Someone posted that it was possible to inject villagers.... I would love some help ;n;

Kabuki was my favorite villager, I'm still in shock he is gone

MasterLel

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
I keep and keep trying to edit my profile picture with no result, how can you do it so easily ?
The offset is correct, but it simply doen'st works, no image appears.
I can inject my old profile picture with no problem, but no other image.

Seriously, I can do everything else, but that image injection is really bugging me

NeoKamek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bah! I just managed to lose Kabuki, even though I have unboxed him (I TTed accidentally and it was too late)

Someone posted that it was possible to inject villagers.... I would love some help ;n;

Kabuki was my favorite villager, I'm still in shock he is gone

Ouch :( Sorry that happened. You can use the acnldump/acnlinjc in the OP of this thread and use it with the editor to turn any other villager in your town into Kabuki, just pick the Villagers tab, find the villager you want to change, and pick Kabuki from the drop-down. When prompted to replace the furniture and stuff say yes or else they'll have the furniture and stuff from the original villager instead.

MasterLel

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
Can someone who has not edited his profile picture post here his hex data from 0x00005BA1 to 0x00006B42 please ? I wanna try inject other people profile picture

EpicInki

Trophies
Website
EpicInki.com
XP
Country
Can someone who has not edited his profile picture post here his hex data from 0x00005BA1 to 0x00006B42 please ? I wanna try inject other people profile picture

Every time I try now it just crashes or makes the picture blank, instead of FF D8 it seems that it works from FF DB instead - and for some reason it also makes the comment: little house warming gift. out of the text box. I assume the image size is 62 x 100 - at least that's what a screenshot of the bottom screen showed. Perhaps I need to checksum (whatever that is). I get a green screen when loading it too so that's good I guess. I put way too much time into this, I feel as though I'm stupidly missing something obvious and easy.
dHm0ENi.jpg

Poketard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time I try now it just crashes or makes the picture blank, instead of FF D8 it seems that it works from FF DB instead - and for some reason it also makes the comment: little house warming gift. out of the text box. I assume the image size is 62 x 100 - at least that's what a screenshot of the bottom screen showed. Perhaps I need to checksum (whatever that is). I get a green screen when loading it too so that's good I guess. I put way too much time into this, I feel as though I'm stupidly missing something obvious and easy.
dHm0ENi.jpg

You messed up the RAM locations. You can't use an image larger than the one that was there before.

MasterLel

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
I see, you're starting from FFD8 byte, I tried that before but it did not either, now I'm starting from 003F, where the content is always different, that means it's the image content.

What should we do it there are no enough bytes to reach the end ? Fill the rest with nullbytes until 0x00006B43?

MasterLel

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France

5100-4945-6967

Yes it's fixed, there are rocks everywhere, a nice labyrinth
There is a little problem however with your town tree, we can walk on the upper right and upper left parts

Okay ! If I let them there, it doesn't work, and if I replace them with nullbytes, it also doesn't work, so i'm doing something else wrong

EpicInki

Trophies
Website
EpicInki.com
XP
Country
Maybe it is best if we start a chat somewhere because I don't think Marc will like this many posts?
Either way my AC:NL town is pretty much perfect and this image will make it complete... (My dream code if people would like to visit: 7000-5295-8664 :)

rctgamer3

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The RAM editor is so awesome. I finally moved a rock which had been in the way since launch. Woot.

Chat: IRC, anyone? Gateway has their own server so I set up a channel there.
irc.gbatemp.net:4500 #newleaf
Webchat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!