ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

chrisluna413

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know this is a long shot, but will 9.5 ever be supported?

No since the browser was updated, but if you're on emuNAND you can install the older browser. Problem with that is that this tool doesn't work on emuNAND, but it may soon. There's a couple of people that have gotten the ARcode tool to work on emuNAND and are looking into this tool, too.

regigiygas

??? bees maybe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://pastebin.com/gPS9uRFV

If you're looking for Kyle, he is 014c in the list. You just have to reverse the bits, so you'll be looking for 4C 01.

The first villager in your town stats at 0x27C90, the second one at 0x2A188, which is 0x24F8 bits after and the rest just follows like that, every 0x24F8 bits. :)
I don't know how to add hex numbers either (I'm sorry I'm a noob)

I hate to ask this but could you give me the codes for villagers 1-10? ; A;

edit: nvm, i found a hex calculator!!

Goshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it literally impossible to edit the river that comes into your town? Or is there some complicated editing that has to be done?

I screwed up on the river and now it looks really odd, so if anyone knows the answer to that then I'd be glad to hear it. I'm hearing people say it's impossible while others aren't.

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it's fixed, there are rocks everywhere, a nice labyrinth
There is a little problem however with your town tree, we can walk on the upper right and upper left parts

Okay ! If I let them there, it doesn't work, and if I replace them with nullbytes, it also doesn't work, so i'm doing something else wrong

It's a boundary of the villager houses. They override anything in a 3 x 2 space in front of them. I'm aware of that "glitch". It doesn't affect anything, really. You can't have rocks there either.

Brandon00151

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it literally impossible to edit the river that comes into your town? Or is there some complicated editing that has to be done?

I screwed up on the river and now it looks really odd, so if anyone knows the answer to that then I'd be glad to hear it. I'm hearing people say it's impossible while others aren't.
It has to be possible since there is no default river entrance that everyone has

regigiygas

??? bees maybe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

what aspect of it are you trying to edit?

cibomatto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Does anyone know the Hex to make the Plaza tree fully grown?
I would really love this feature :) !

Also is it possible to plant other perfect fruit trees?

And would it also be possible to modify villagers home ? :D (that would be awesome!)

thanks!

Prismi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be so rad if there could be a control F button. I want to be able to search for things instead of scrolling trying to find the item I want.
Just an idea, I have no idea if this is even possible

I'm an idiot.
Ignore this

Skorrupi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know the item ID for the special red roses? I've been trying to breed for a blue rose since the fame first came out with no luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: although a bit ashamed