ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

Skorrupi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is there a way to use powersave and this ram editor combined?
If you mean if you can edit the powersaves backup with the editor and vice versa, then no. I don't get why you'd want to anyway. The only thing Powersaves is good for now is backing up and restoring from the cartridge.

regigiygas

??? bees maybe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know the item ID for the special red roses? I've been trying to breed for a blue rose since the fame first came out with no luck.

i pulled the list up and special red roses arent up there (nor are hybrid red roses, for that matter)
but the ID for red roses is 10392 - 2200

(and the id for blue is 10399 - 2207)

Reactions: Skorrupi

Skorrupi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Those special roses might be normal roses with a specific flag
Yeah they are. I checked in the RAM editor and I can see the values but it doesn't say which is which. If anyone knows for certain that they have the hybrid roses can they check for me?

nicole94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how to use the exterior items under the dropdown menu under "unused?" I mean just placing it on a little square of your map won't actually make it part of your house will it? Just wondering how to use it!

nicole94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how to use the exterior items under the dropdown menu under "unused?" I mean just placing it on a little square of your map won't actually make it part of your house will it? Just wondering how to use it!

So I tried placing a mailbox just to see what would happen and it ended up showing up as an apple on the ground where I placed it and when you hovered over it it said what it was and I picked it up and it disappeared haha, still curious if anyone knows how to get these things to actually be a part of your house?

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
These things won't be a part of your house if you put them on the ground, you have to edit the bytes of your house with the value of the items I guess

PikaStitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These things won't be a part of your house if you put them on the ground, you have to edit the bytes of your house with the value of the items I guess

Would you help me find the acre editor xD cause seriously chrom nor firefox will let me download the program.

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
Move the red tile with arrows where the pond is, and press W until you get a grass tile, then close the program, it saves automatically (which is a bad idea)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Having every channel is fun lol
  • D @ diamondsofmayhem:
    Actually, finally found someone who was looking for the same thing. https://gbatemp.net/threads/lost-hyrule-warriors-legends-v1-6-0-ntr-plugin.628141/ to no avail.
  • D @ diamondsofmayhem:
    well, sorry for bugging yall with this.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    sup nerds
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sup dawg, watching old rap vids so feel like I gotta talk...Real
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not really just funny. I'm definitely a nerd!
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    Hi there, it's any way to recover original LFCS if I don't have a NAND backup?
    Bought second hand 3DS, it seems it was "unbanned" but that was before I bought it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got these in today for $20 stink buds they aren't that bad https://a.co/d/fOMSn8g
    +1
    @BigOnYa thanks but my question isn't there
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ask your questions there, create a new thread if its not already answered, then eventually a 3ds genius will respond.
    I will, thanks
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive ones (one falls out and gone, can't find) while cutting grass so bought some cheap ones, and of course never lose these cheap ones. (Cheap meaning only $35, compared to air buds which I only have 1 of 2 now)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They need to add air tags to they airbuds..
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa the airtags are bigger than the airpods, they won't fit
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Be cool tech tho. Of course they want to lose them anyways. Buy and buy again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Apple could make a find my AirPods thing pretty easily
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You would think, esp using bluetooth, not GPS, like a "your getting hot-er" meter on your phone.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a holiday of it every year. (jk, maybe)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Crazy, the rich get away with this shit, and I can't shit without the poop police checking my asshole every time I shit, or if i have my toilet seatbelt on.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Crazy, the rich get away with this shit, and I can't shit without the poop police checking my...