ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

anonynom

Punchyleaf
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's the normal dead spots of dirt you start out with, those won't be green for long at all. If it's parts that were revived that used to be grass all over, then yeah that's weird

zSyntex

Berserker of myself.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If it's the normal dead spots of dirt you start out with, those won't be green for long at all. If it's parts that were revived that used to be grass all over, then yeah that's weird
It's the dirty one, but I plant some flower one months ago and start the revitalizing process. Then I increase the revitalitation process (Revive+) and green the acre.
That's really weird..
be me everything working properly ._.
Of course other things works great, except of this.

Misusam

Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
Hey I was wondering if someone can help me with this issue I've been having with my game whenever a new villager moves in you can see the spot their moving on too but u can't see the house or anything even their isn't a rope around the spot and yes my town is hacked

YTElias

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey I was wondering if someone can help me with this issue I've been having with my game whenever a new villager moves in you can see the spot their moving on too but u can't see the house or anything even their isn't a rope around the spot and yes my town is hacked
by me its something in this way
Aa villager moves out of town and the villager still remains
and on german the villager names are on english

Misusam

Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
by me its something in this way
Aa villager moves out of town and the villager still remains
and on german the villager names are on english
But there isn't anything in it's way usually when they move in they remove the trees and everything

gracelessdance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm trying to get help over on This thread but, sense this is for ACNL save editor, I thought you guys might also have some ideas-
So I used to use save editor with ram to do my hacking, but stopped playing for a while- the new version came out welcome to amiibo and now even with JKSM or ANCLsave editor in my homebrew I can't get it to work- I installed JKSM as a cia, and it will extract a garden.dat file, and I can even edit it- but anytime I've injected it and tried to run the update (to update my old save data to the welcome amiibo update) it give me the "an error has occurred. Please turn off your system useing the power button and reinsert the game card."
Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm trying to get help over on This thread but, sense this is for ACNL save editor, I thought you guys might also have some ideas-
So I used to use save editor with ram to do my hacking, but stopped playing for a while- the new version came out welcome to amiibo and now even with JKSM or ANCLsave editor in my homebrew I can't get it to work- I installed JKSM as a cia, and it will extract a garden.dat file, and I can even edit it- but anytime I've injected it and tried to run the update (to update my old save data to the welcome amiibo update) it give me the "an error has occurred. Please turn off your system useing the power button and reinsert the game card."
Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this?
Update your game first, then make your changes to your save file.

gracelessdance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update your game first, then make your changes to your save file.
HI again! Thank you for your earlier help.
So the update went to the SD card- and I tried starting a new game and saving- then injecting my old save after words but when I started up the game it still wanted to update the town, I said yes and it gave my that error.
Now if I take my SD card out the version of ACNL that loads is the old version per 1.5, with SD card in it is 1.5 and I can't load my town.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the update went to the SD card- and I tried starting a new game and saving- then injecting my old save after words but when I started up the game it still wanted to update the town, I said yes and it gave my that error.
Now if I take my SD card out the version of ACNL that loads is the old version per 1.5, with SD card in it is 1.5 and I can't load my town.
Your save file might be corrupted and the secure value of the new town doesn't match the town you're trying to inject.

zSyntex

Berserker of myself.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That's normal, you cannot inject another save world in a new world. The seed are different, and the game recognize it as a corrupted file.
The purpose of this tool is to edit the current save, not to edit the older and inject it instead of your new

Your save file might be corrupted and the secure value of the new town doesn't match the town you're trying to inject.
Too fast for reply, you synthesize my post :D

Last edited by zSyntex,
Reactions: KunoichiZ

daddu3

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Is there anyway to swap another character and all his items and house into the mayor position? So far the only way i could see would be to take note of ALL settings for both characters and then just manually change everything. Is there an easier way to do this?

Seconded, would be nice if we could "import rooms" with all the items/furniture from other player to another. I'd want to import some rooms from my old player to a new one to speed things bit up on settling to a new town.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455