ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

Crossed

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey,
I just wanted to point out that the Main Street bench no longer shows up in the town when I replace a PWP with it.
The collision is there but the bench itself is invisible.
Will it be possible to fix the bench? Because I always loved using it.

Last edited by Crossed,

decorwreck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can the Sanrio characters move out? I changed two of my villagers and put them in boxes, but they never offer to move to my other town. Is this on purpose or because I did something wrong?

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question. I'm not complaining because any editor at all is awesome. But why is this editor web based and not nearly as robust and easy to use as the editor for Wild World? I always figured it would get there, in time but it's been quite a long time now.

WillowtheSheep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can put the Hello Kitty characters into your town with the editor despite them not being normally able to move to your town... right?

Just want to check before I get the ADORABLE sheep ;)

decorwreck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question. I'm not complaining because any editor at all is awesome. But why is this editor web based and not nearly as robust and easy to use as the editor for Wild World? I always figured it would get there, in time but it's been quite a long time now.
uh...I know I'm new here and all, but...isn't the person making this doing it on their own time? Robust or not, I have no complaints. :)

Reactions: WillowtheSheep

SquidgyBean

Trophies
XP
Country
I used to move buildings by just typing in the co ordinates and saving. has this changed since I havent used the editor before the update? and after typing in the co ordinates the buildings are not moving to there new place

Reactions: elBenyo

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Hey,
I just wanted to point out that the Main Street bench no longer shows up in the town when I replace a PWP with it.
The collision is there but the bench itself is invisible.
Will it be possible to fix the bench? Because I always loved using it.
Sadly not. Looks like the game does not load the main street models anymore :-(
Well... Tell me what is hard to use in my editor and I'll try to make it easier. Although I think it's very easy to use, it's pretty self-explanatory.

The editor is web based because I wanted to prove the virtues and possibilities of HTML5. And also, it's compatible with any OS and doesn't need to be installed.

Cyd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
So I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but when I press import from save manager, it loads it to 100 then it sends me to the homebrew screen, that never happens :/ Also when I check my town, there have been no changes at all.
I also want to add that I edit with a ds that fireware is 10. 5, however, I dont ever load up my acnl tape on that ds, I just use it for injections and place ac in my new 3ds. Could this be the problem?

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
So I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but when I press import from save manager, it loads it to 100 then it sends me to the homebrew screen, that never happens :/ Also when I check my town, there have been no changes at all.
I also want to add that I edit with a ds that fireware is 10. 5, however, I dont ever load up my acnl tape on that ds, I just use it for injections and place ac in my new 3ds. Could this be the problem?
Is the old garden.dat file still there? Delete it before injecting with savemanager.

Callaway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
For some reason, I cannot get the AC:NL save manager to import the edited game save.

I just want W. Link and the Hello Kitty villagers and Household Items...

FW 11.2 using Basehaxx

Edit: I have deleted the old garden.dat file... still not working...

Last edited by Callaway,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHNH5pnioQk