ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

Usagii

Trophies
XP
Country
I have tried several times & it has worked, but when i open the file in my browser, my map is showed correctly but all trees, items, flower etc are shown diagonally? I have done this on several browsers ( Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome ) and it all shows up the same. Is anyone else experienced this problem and been able to fix it? If so please let me know ASAP, Thank you.​

Sopheroo

Actually Homestuck
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yesterday all i did was set up pwp's with isabelle, moved a villager, and i put down trees, mushrooms and flowers with the ram editor.

- What PWP

- How many PWP did you have in your town

- Was the villager already in your town

- Do you have anything overlapping

- Have you modified your map?

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
So, I'm wanting to edit my player and town names and hoping to put some of the DSi/ Japanese letters into the names. Do I have to convert these: http://pastebin.com/9YpgaY3i symbols to hex? And if so, how would I go about doing that?
And by the way, here are my current player names in hex:

26 23 39 35 34 3b 00 26 23 39 35 34 3b 00 6c 00 6c 00 26 23 39 34 39 3b 00 72

κίllεr

26 23 39 35 34 3b 00 26 23 39 35 34 3b 00 6c 00 6c 00 26 23 39 34 39 3b 00 72 00 20 00 32

κίllεr 2

26 23 39 35 34 3b 00 26 23 39 35 34 3b 00 6c 00 6c 00 26 23 39 34 39 3b 00 72 00 20 00 33

κίllεr 3

(Idk if i should have spaces inbetween individual letters hex codes or not). Also, will I run into any trouble since all my 3 players all have κίllεr in their names. Maybe, when I edit one, the others characters will change too?

Are you sure your actual hex values are correct ? because "κίllεr" is BA 03 AF 03 6C 00 6C 00 B5 03 72 00.

Simply past the hex values of pastbin file into your ram file, so :

E029 - Animal Crossing Octopus
You should type 29E0 to get the octopus character. And by the way, the list is not accurate, i'm sure 29E0 is not the octopus character....

akira123

Trophies
XP
Country
Are you sure your actual hex values are correct ? because "κίllεr" is BA 03 AF 03 6C 00 6C 00 B5 03 72 00.

Simply past the hex values of pastbin file into your ram file, so :

E029 - Animal Crossing Octopus
You should type 29E0 to get the octopus character. And by the way, the list is not accurate, i'm sure 29E0 is not the octopus character....

Ok, thanks for the help. So, just use HxD to search for BA 03 AF 03 6C 00 6C 00 B5 03 72 00 and then replace with whatever I want my new name to be?

simpleboomx3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If I inject it and go back to the game, my game freeze and crashes. I don't know what I do wrong. I have the right version too, so whats the matter?
Thinks like map editor works!

simpleboomx3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
okay my mistake, sry.
I've try to edit my pocket. Because I want to test it. I added a flower, a normal flower. So I put the SD Card back to my 3DS, start the game, move a little bit, go to the internet browser, inject it, go back to game and it freeze. Few seconds later its crash.
As example, the Map Editor works!

cassriale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I've used this editor in the past(about a month ago) and I used it again today. I edited my pockets and some flowers and apparently the date glitched to May 20th. I was on April 11th before.. I'm not sure how this happened. It made Fauna move out and I really don't want to have to cycle or anything to get her back. I have many versions of my acnlram.bin saved but I didn't have anything saved from the stuff I had done before this single edit. What can I do to recover my old game before I injected this??

8bittears

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm wondering if something is going on this morning with the dump and inject links? I tried just going to http://bit.ly/acnl_dump like I have many times before and my DS just tells me it failed to make a connection, as if the link is loading super slow or something. Firmware and internet connection are good.

ToonRudy

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone! :lol:

I have a question... How can I place pwp's with the Hex Editor? I'm noob with these things...

And sorry for my bad english! :shy:

cassriale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wondering if something is going on this morning with the dump and inject links? I tried just going to http://bit.ly/acnl_dump like I have many times before and my DS just tells me it failed to make a connection, as if the link is loading super slow or something. Firmware and internet connection are good.

The same thing happened to me, except with the inject, actually!! I reloaded the page but there was no flash... and the game was glitchy after I loaded......... Maybe this was the problem?? Something's wrong with these links?

Inriser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I am also experiencing the same problem! :(

8bittears

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The same thing happened to me, except with the inject, actually!! I reloaded the page but there was no flash... and the game was glitchy after I loaded......... Maybe this was the problem?? Something's wrong with these links?

Good thing I tried to do a dump backup before I actually just went ahead and tried to do any injections. I read your post earlier about the date glitch and wanted to for sure do a dump first, I make a save on my desktop before every edit in case something like this comes up. Seeing as that didn't work, I didn't want to move forward with any injection just in case.

Sorry to hear about your Fauna. I'd be horrified to have to cycle out villagers but it might be something you have to do if reverting back to an older acnlram.bin is too far back for your case. Weigh your options. I would also look into LeafTools under "EVICTION NOTICE" and try to use the tool that get villagers in boxes, but with everything, do a backup and LeafTools is slightly different, the file you want to save extra copies of is mori.bin. But that all seems like a lot of effort to save one villager so I would probably prefer to revert to an older acnlram.bin instead. Or try and live with another Normal-type villager. I had a top 10 dreamie list but found out that I really only cared for a couple villagers I wouldn't be tired of seeing again and again. You might find someone you like more. But before you do anything, I'd try to be patient and wait it out to see other responses.

I am also experiencing the same problem! :(

Yeah... I would be patient and hang out for a sec to see what others are gonna say.

In the mean time, if anyone's bored like I am, I'm just creating item wishlists for now on MoriDB. If you're not familiar, I highly recommend it, pretty much lists all items you can get in ACNL.

Sopheroo

Actually Homestuck
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
okay my mistake, sry.
I've try to edit my pocket. Because I want to test it. I added a flower, a normal flower. So I put the SD Card back to my 3DS, start the game, move a little bit, go to the internet browser, inject it, go back to game and it freeze. Few seconds later its crash.
As example, the Map Editor works!

Have you used the map editor before putting the flower in the pocket?

Also, is this solution working for people who can't get the link to work?

Here is a mirror of loadcode on 9.X

http://lunarcookies.github.io/loadcode.html

To use it for example with arcode.bin

http://lunarcookies.github.io/loadcode.html#arcode.bin

You just have to replace arcode by the name of the bin file you want to execute.

It worked last time the original links crashed, so just wanted to check if it works right now.

8bittears

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you used the map editor before putting the flower in the pocket?

Also, is this solution working for people who can't get the link to work?

You just have to replace arcode by the name of the bin file you want to execute.

It worked last time the original links crashed, so just wanted to check if it works right now.

Went to http://lunarcookies.github.io/loadcode.html#acnlram.bin and it says something about failed connection on top screen and the black executing screen on the bottom. Browser crashes, no green flash (not sure if there's supposed to be one) and I uploaded the acnlram.bin file to the Ram Editor and I do not see the changes I made so I'm pretty sure it didn't work. I dropped some random stuff in front of my house like furniture and shirts.

Sopheroo

Actually Homestuck
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Went to http://lunarcookies.github.io/loadcode.html#acnlram.bin and it says something about failed connection on top screen and the black executing screen on the bottom. Browser crashes, no green flash (not sure if there's supposed to be one) and I uploaded the acnlram.bin file to the Ram Editor and I do not see the changes I made so I'm pretty sure it didn't work. I dropped some random stuff in front of my house like furniture and shirts.

If you want to inject, you have to use http://lunarcookies.github.io/loadcode.html#acnlinjc.bin

If you want to dump, you have to use http://lunarcookies.github.io/loadcode.html#acnldump.bin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head