Gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf Pattern Tool (work in progress)

Thulinma

Computer Magician
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.thulinma.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
AWESOME! Thanks for this! I just bought a kilt in the game today, so now I can make a Hot Rod Shirt to go along with it! We should SERIOUSLY make a thread with all of our QR creations. I can make wrestling shirts like I did for City Folk.

Actually, I have plans to add a database of patterns to the tool where anyone can upload/tag their own patterns. Those things are tiny (less than a kilobyte each) so I have enough space to store millions of them on my server. :-)

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If you're using two tabs, you can't just copy/paste like that. Sometimes the town name includes unprintable characters which can only be copied using the copy/paste buttons in the editor. So, load a design of your own, hit the copy button, then load the design you want to turn into yours and hit the paste button. Pro designs can't be edited in-game, but they can be reverted to "simple" patterns if they are yours instead. If you don't see that option, the game doesn't consider the design to be yours yet and your name/town or the ID's weren't copied over correctly.

I never replied back the other day but I did end up getting the QR code to be under my ownership so thank you :)

liinx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I love the idea of being able to add a corner to an awesome path I love that didn't seem to add any corner pieces to it, but with your program I can't seem to find a way to stop drawing so I end up constantly making a mistake and having to start from scratch.

Is there a way to undo or preferably, a hotkey to stop the cursor from drawing?

Amylou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi! I was wondering why the website isn't working now? is it down for maintenance or is it finished? I'm devestated :blink:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/o4zjzHyB-I0?si=U77XLBb-jVVqtWXz +2