ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- NHSE Map Sharing Thread

ndgxo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone help; i gave myself all flags etc when i began my save.

i want to redeem the tool ring, the pro camera app and there was something else which i forgot now lol but i don’t have any of those three and i can’t manually do it via the usual way? does anyone know how i’m able to do this please or have a list of flags so i could possibly undo and give myself manually as i probably initially should have, please? thanks in advance!

xPoyo

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Germany
can anyone help; i gave myself all flags etc when i began my save.

i want to redeem the tool ring, the pro camera app and there was something else which i forgot now lol but i don’t have any of those three and i can’t manually do it via the usual way? does anyone know how i’m able to do this please or have a list of flags so i could possibly undo and give myself manually as i probably initially should have, please? thanks in advance!
You have to edit the "received items" and the flags. The flags tell the game not to sell the items to you anymore and the "received items" allow you to actually use them.

Here where you should find the Received items in the Editor's list:
Tool Ring: 0x2590
Pro camera app: 0x3967

Last edited by xPoyo,
Reactions: ndgxo and Hyofu

vgplayer54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another quick question - I'm trying to get my Villagers to wear custom clothing designs and I only recently learned that the only way to do this is to hang your own custom clothing in the Able Sister's shop and, even then, its RNG if they choose to wear it or not. This and it seems you can only hang your own clothing there and not any downloaded via QR or codes.

Is there a way to either force your villagers to wear your custom designs via Edison code or NHSE or, if not, is there a way to use those tools to somehow make the game think downloaded clothing belong to you so you can hang them in the shop?

ndgxo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You have to edit the "received items" and the flags. The flags tell the game not to sell the items to you anymore and the "received items" allow you to actually use them.

Here where you should find the Received items in the Editor's list:
Tool Ring: 0x2590
Pro camera app: 0x3967
fixed! thanks so much! <3

Last edited by ndgxo,

Emma1998

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Please help.
I'm using ACNHPokerCore and ACNHSpawner.
When I use MapDropper on ACNHPokerCore, it keeps getting stuck on Please Wait.
I really want to use it because I use it differently. Please help me if you know someone who can help me.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Please help.
I'm using ACNHPokerCore and ACNHSpawner.
When I use MapDropper on ACNHPokerCore, it keeps getting stuck on Please Wait.
I really want to use it because I use it differently. Please help me if you know someone who can help me.
Did you update the switch? Or kept 13.0m

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.