ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- NHSE Map Sharing Thread

vgplayer54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just wanted to share to anyone who cares, that I'll be continuing the Dream Dumping tool. Information will follow soon™

And sorry for not responding here a lot
Oh this is amazing news!! I unfortunately cannot use it as my switch is banned but it'll make it much easier for those 2.0 update islands with all the new decorations :D

xPoyo

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Germany
Hello xPoyo i have used this map and now its saying my save data is damaged do you know why?
I'd assume you maybe copied/loaded the wrong folder? make sure you load the "31.01.2022 @ 21-09" folder. other than that, as long as you havent edited the dump in any way, it should work.

blackshadow2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'd assume you maybe copied/loaded the wrong folder? make sure you load the "31.01.2022 @ 21-09" folder. other than that, as long as you havent edited the dump in any way, it should work.
what i had done was i loaded that save and then i dumped the map and then imported it into my save

xPoyo

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Germany
Oh yes, i have found player house 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 ,8 so what do i do to remove it?
check your save folder; it should have Villager1, Villager2 ... Villager7 folders. Delete the houses you dont have folders for. example: if you dont have Villager7, so you have to delete player house 8. (always just the VillagerX value + 1)

Last edited by xPoyo,

blackshadow2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
check your save folder; it should have Villager1, Villager2 ... Villager7 folders. Delete the houses you dont have folders for. example: you dont have Villager7, so you have to delete player house 8. (always just the VillagerX value + 1)
Okay, but how do i delete player house 8? and do i also delete villager 7 folder?

xPoyo

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Germany
Okay, but how do i delete player house 8? and do i also delete villager 7 folder?
1. that was just an example
2. to "delete", set the building type to 0
3. dont delete the folders. you are just supposed to check what Villager folders and therefore what players you have. So you can then delete the houses without a player connected to it.

blackshadow2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
3. dont delete the folders. you are just supposed to check what Villager folders and therefore what players you have. So you can then delete the houses without a player connected to it.
Ok, Thanks for the help xPoyo

blackshadow2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi xPoyo sorry to bother you again, but it is still saying save is damaged i have deleted all the extra player houses. this map is really nice but i just cant seem to make it work

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi xPoyo sorry to bother you again, but it is still saying save is damaged i have deleted all the extra player houses. this map is really nice but i just cant seem to make it work
Have you tried opening the map on nhse, dumping the 4 map files and import them on a workig map?

htluga

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi guys, do any of you have a good guide on terraforming? I am looking into forming my beach and rocks, but I don't get much from the internet on how to use the editor properly...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/40XQ8L9wsCA?si=GzpPBaHQQLU0plt_ Neat