ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- NHSE Map Sharing Thread

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
oh, how can I find out more of that? do I just post a DA I found and someone will clone it. Thanks I will do some searching.
Well only if the autor of the program want or can do it.
The program was took down by the autor bc some ppl did something he didnt like it and stopped, so dont waste too much time

aluckychild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Anyone can help? It keep happening.
I've tried to make a new save game a lot of times, but once I copy paste my old island, this keep showing.
I've tried load my save file using JKSV, it said save data damaged too. Before, there's no problems when i use JKSV.
I've deleted my save data, make a new game, but everytime I paste my old island it always said damaged.
I've tried to redownload the game, still the same. what should i do? 😭

It happened suddenly, it's never like this before.

Attachments

• IMG_20220207_183147.jpg
    IMG_20220207_183147.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 92

ndgxo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone can help? It keep happening.
I've tried to make a new save game a lot of times, but once I copy paste my old island, this keep showing.
I've tried load my save file using JKSV, it said save data damaged too. Before, there's no problems when i use JKSV.
I've deleted my save data, make a new game, but everytime I paste my old island it always said damaged.
I've tried to redownload the game, still the same. what should i do? 😭

It happened suddenly, it's never like this before.
use NHSE to dump the files, then import them into a new save file that DOES work.
x

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I happened to get errors once i loaded anothee ppl save, so i just started a new game and just transfered the map files

ndgxo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
does anyone happen to have a saharah nhi, please?

also, whilst i’m here, i know wrong thread but y’all might know, can i play an eshop game like normal, out of CFW? couple of my
friends have told me i can’t play a modded switch like normal, and i risk bricking it. are they misinformed, or do i?! i’m not in cfw?
x

ndgxo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
does anyone happen to have a saharah nhi, please?

also, whilst i’m here, i know wrong thread but y’all might know, can i play an eshop game like normal, out of CFW? couple of my
friends have told me i can’t play a modded switch like normal, and i risk bricking it. are they misinformed, or do i?! i’m not in cfw?
x
i found a nhi thanks! idk how to delete posts xx

ndgxo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I usually play on cfw, but since i dont use "backed up" games, so far im safe, im using acnh and legends arceus on cfw and no problem so far
i was playing out of cfw in case it like. affected it somehow but i don’t see how i would brick my switch by loaded like normal? it’s just stardew valley i downloaded from the eshop.
x

deanstein

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
I will list the islands I have for sale
Furniture, is a HUGE furniture island literally stocked from side to sidwalpe (materials are in the back)
Zen - a hippy themed mostly outdoors and cottage core items (materials in the back)
Gullivers is a creepy goth island but also with school items and materials
candyland is an island with the most popular items, mush, shell, pretty girly setup
learnville is every diy from 1.0 and 2.0 plus all fossils, creatures, paintings and statues, etc
plants and materials is all plants and materials
home depot is all flooring, wallpapers, hangable items, simple panels, etc.
and many more Just shoot me a message if ur interested in buying or trading!

Hey. I would be interested in the Home Depot island. I don’t think I can send you a PM because we’re “newcomers”

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q