ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- NHSE Map Sharing Thread

YamiYami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Thank you kind stranger, It seems that on 1.2 restoring the 1.1 version in OP breaks the layout, will test and let you know. Much thanks!

PS Could you also include your aces.nha file?

Ok, here is the acres

Attachments

• acres.rar
    178 bytes · Views: 424

milotink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, having a really hard time editing these acres, (specifically the river mouths in the south east and west parts of the island.) If anyone is able to help me close them but make them look natural so they don't look obviously glitched, I'd appreciate it. Sorry if the wording is unclear. Basically just want them closed as if they were terraformed closed.

EDIT: Nvm, posts above have a preferable layout

Attachments

• acres.zip
    218 bytes · Views: 273
Last edited by milotink,

Ktmdude64

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I am having save data is damage need to start over. I am using the latest version of NHSE, but after i edit my terrain and transfer my safe file. It gives error. Any ideas?
i am on the latest version 1.2.0 ACNH

TinyRick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having save data is damage need to start over. I am using the latest version of NHSE, but after i edit my terrain and transfer my safe file. It gives error. Any ideas?
i am on the latest version 1.2.0 ACNH

You're likely not deleting your save file on your switch before copying over the one made in NHSE and letting the folders merge.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went to edit my game with NHSE for the first time today and see Building Type = 28 at Y=43 above my northside beach. I assume this is for Redd's Treasure Trawler, and was wondering if maybe you can move the ship to another location (river, the dock, etc), but changing the X,Y coordinates of that building does nothing...

Can anyone else confirm that you have Building Type 28 if you have Redd, or don't have it if he's not at your island, or know more about what I'm looking to accomplish?

EDIT: I added another northside beach acre to my map (west of the existing one) and Redd's ship moved to that beach. The building editor shows Building Type 28 also moved to that beach, so it does look to be associated with Redd. I'm still not sure if/how to place the ship somewhere other than a FldOutNShip acre.

Last edited by fiveighteen,

ayasato69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
if someone has sort of a japanese island like that

i'd love to get the files because i dont have the strenght to do it myself lol
i wish we could manage our island like our house tho

Last edited by ayasato69,
Reactions: LUCKASS

LeeNose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hey, so I've been trying to get "water-less bridges" to work, but I can't seem to get past one problem.
Both slopes and bridges have collision boxes underneath no matter what I do, can this be solved?

Even though it looks like more than enough of clearance below the slopes/stairs, I can't walk through the passage below

Attachments

• stairs.jpg
    stairs.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 1,023
Reactions: forsalebypwner

azraen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
jkI8dVo
Does anyone know the acre value for this map, I'd love to work with a map that the town hall is near to airport.

Last edited by azraen,

CursaT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have at least a 3 star dump off the new update? I can't use any of the ones in the OP.

Last edited by CursaT,

Choffee

Trophies
Website
linktr.ee
XP
Country
United States
Hi Im trying to find the customization kit in the save editor... After installing my map i wasnt able to customize any furniture...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://kotaku.com/nintendo-switch-yuzu-emulator-github-piracy-zelda-1851452740