ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Cheat Database

  • Thread starter Thread starter catlady77
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 982,071
  • Replies Replies 2,063
  • Likes Likes 41
@SkyQueen ok i did it
can u tell me why lily of the valleys cant wrap via save editor?
i tried changing the flag0 = 1
but i ended up using edizon instead

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also @radmax you do not have to pick it up and carry it back to your unhacked island. you are cataloging. that means just picking it up and dropping so you can get it logged and order it later if you really want to
 
  • Like
Reactions: radmax
@SkyQueen ok i did it
can u tell me why lily of the valleys cant wrap via save editor?
i tried changing the flag0 = 1
but i ended up using edizon instead

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also @radmax you do not have to pick it up and carry it back to your unhacked island. you are cataloging. that means just picking it up and dropping so you can get it logged and order it later if you really want to
so I checked it out and I'm not really sure I think it's just some sort of oversight in the save editor.

As with spawning the item via cheat code I can make it wrapped like with 45001DE3 but using that say file with the saved item it doesn't show up as wrapped or anything of the sort it just reverts back to normal. So personally I do think it is an issue with Kurt's coding of the editor
 
so I checked it out and I'm not really sure I think it's just some sort of oversight in the save editor.

As with spawning the item via cheat code I can make it wrapped like with 45001DE3 but using that say file with the saved item it doesn't show up as wrapped or anything of the sort it just reverts back to normal. So personally I do think it is an issue with Kurt's coding of the editor

but it works with edizon but once i save, export my save from EMUNAND to CFW,(to later export to OFW) even on CFW - it does not save my changes I made with Edizon /wrapped, in fact, it reverted to my old save.
 
ok i finally did it with
Code:
[Test Wrapped LotV 1-10]
04100000 ABADD888 55001DE3
04100000 ABADD890 55001DE3
04100000 ABADD898 55001DE3
04100000 ABADD8A0 55001DE3
04100000 ABADD8A8 55001DE3
04100000 ABADD8B0 55001DE3
04100000 ABADD8B8 55001DE3
04100000 ABADD8C0 55001DE3
04100000 ABADD8C8 55001DE3
04100000 ABADD8D0 55001DE3


and finally my save exported correctly jfc
 
ok i finally did it with
Code:
[Test Wrapped LotV 1-10]
04100000 ABADD888 55001DE3
04100000 ABADD890 55001DE3
04100000 ABADD898 55001DE3
04100000 ABADD8A0 55001DE3
04100000 ABADD8A8 55001DE3
04100000 ABADD8B0 55001DE3
04100000 ABADD8B8 55001DE3
04100000 ABADD8C0 55001DE3
04100000 ABADD8C8 55001DE3
04100000 ABADD8D0 55001DE3


and finally my save exported correctly jfc
does this wrap everything?
 
vb
@SkyQueen ok i did it
can u tell me why lily of the valleys cant wrap via save editor?
i tried changing the flag0 = 1
but i ended up using edizon instead

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also @radmax you do not have to pick it up and carry it back to your unhacked island. you are cataloging. that means just picking it up and dropping so you can get it logged and order it later if you really want to
thank you for your response! do ppl go online with their hacked switch when they do this? also how does one even begin to do this I don't know what nhse is I only have jksv and the only dump was emunand I have not been in syscfw & don't want to cuz scared of being banned :'c
 
does this wrap everything?

yes just change the number ID, last 4
it's also mint

nhse wont wrap shit for me so maybe mobilespawner will work. i wrapped star trees from that app.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

thank you for your response! do ppl go online with their hacked switch when they do this? also how does one even begin to do this I don't know what nhse is I only have jksv and the only dump was emunand I have not been in syscfw & don't want to cuz scared of being banned :'c

based on my experience
1. if you dont pirate games
2. dont have mods like layeredfs
3. dont activate cheats on cfwsysnand
4. go online on cfw sysnand

save editing.. has not gotten me banned

but u know, im taking a risk anyways
 
  • Like
Reactions: radmax
yes just change the number ID, last 4
it's also mint

nhse wont wrap shit for me so maybe mobilespawner will work. i wrapped star trees from that app.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

thank you for your response! do ppl go online with their hacked switch when they do this? also how does one even begin to do this I don't know what nhse is I only have jksv and the only dump was emunand I have not been in syscfw & don't want to cuz scared of being banned :'c

based on my experience
1. if you dont pirate games
2. dont have mods like layeredfs
3. dont activate cheats on cfwsysnand
4. go online on cfw sysnand

save editing.. has not gotten me banned

but u know, im taking a risk anyways

true ok that makes me feel a bit better, I have another question I have done jksv saving and it works great without me having to actually go into syscfw which is awesome! but im wondering if im able to the same with these map dump files? also where do I use nhse is it on the computer or in the switch itself? don't know where I would put the file in the sd card
 
true ok that makes me feel a bit better, I have another question I have done jksv saving and it works great without me having to actually go into syscfw which is awesome! but im wondering if im able to the same with these map dump files? also where do I use nhse is it on the computer or in the switch itself? don't know where I would put the file in the sd card
save with jksv on switch
conect your switch vi USB to pc or by fttp and transfer the jskv folder of your switch to pc
open NHSE on pc
search the main archive on JKSV\Animal Crossing New Horizons
edit with whatever you want
transfer back jskv folder and restore save on switch
 
  • Like
Reactions: radmax
Here you go @catlady77 if you want to add these too. 1.4.1 I never want to update these cheats again this took me like 6 hours to find the address for this. ;-; https://pastebin.com/9axDbP9Z

Code:
[Change Island To Northern Hemisphere]
01100000 AA673AE4 00000000
[Change Island To Southern Hemisphere]
01100000 AA673AE4 00000001
 
  • Like
Reactions: catlady77
save with jksv on switch
conect your switch vi USB to pc or by fttp and transfer the jskv folder of your switch to pc
open NHSE on pc
search the main archive on JKSV\Animal Crossing New Horizons
edit with whatever you want
transfer back jskv folder and restore save on switch
Thank you so much for your guide!!! :'DD im gonna try it right now! also would it save to SysNAND? currently having issues with jksv I guess idk how to save from my emunand to my SysNAND
 
Thank you so much for your guide!!! :'DD im gonna try it right now! also would it save to SysNAND? currently having issues with jksv I guess idk how to save from my emunand to my SysNAND
Im using a hacked switch and a normal switch, honestly i have no idea how to transfer from cfw to ofw
 
  • Like
Reactions: radmax
Im using a hacked switch and a normal switch, honestly i have no idea how to transfer from cfw to ofw
thank u :'((( does anyone else happen to know?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thank you so much for your guide!!! :'DD im gonna try it right now! also would it save to SysNAND? currently having issues with jksv I guess idk how to save from my emunand to my SysNAND
 
Woah i need this, I'll pay real money for anyone who will teach me things

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've been reading alot bit still confusing
 
Woah i need this, I'll pay real money for anyone who will teach me things

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've been reading alot bit still confusing
If you are on ams i can sow you the ropes with edizon and nhse and if you are on sxos only with nhse
 

Site & Scene News