ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Cheat Database

catlady77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@catlady77 why did you remove the 1.4.0 Max ABD and Max Nook mile codes they still worked for 1.4.1 lol

ooo shit i thought all money codes break w update

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This is not what i mean, its only DIY, im making a DIY code (furniture, clothes, diy, walls, flooring, etc)

Give me a few min to upload my excel file with many raw codes, to spawn what you need

itd be easier if you just use a catalogue island map from here instead of genning and dropping and picking up just for it to register

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ooo shit i thought all money codes break w update

itd be easier if you just use a catalogue island map from here instead of genning and dropping and picking up just for it to register
I mean if i need to move lot of stuff from my hacked switch to my normal switch i dont want to make many trips or just catalog.
By making my own codes i can spawn whatever i neeed at the moment, its like the infinite money/miles. If u have a modded switch just spawn that stuff with nhse or codes

catlady77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean if i need to move lot of stuff from my hacked switch to my normal switch i dont want to make many trips or just catalog.
By making my own codes i can spawn whatever i neeed at the moment, its like the infinite money/miles. If u have a modded switch just spawn that stuff with nhse or codes

but you only make 1 trip because you're cataloguing. (unhacked) i guess i dont get what what youre trying to do. are you storing everything in your unhacked switch??????

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
but you only make 1 trip because you're cataloguing. (unhacked) i guess i dont get what what youre trying to do. are you storing everything in your unhacked switch??????
I mean, if i would need to catalog stuff a catalog island would be useful, but i dont want to catalog, lets say i need to fill my island with furniture and stuff to make it 5 stars, i would need a lot of stuff, and using nook store, would take too much time doing TT, so i can just diy my own codes (offline or in cheatslips inventory builder page), travel with my modded switch to my unhacked switch and drop everything, use another code to refill and keep drooping more stuff.
Cheatslips inventory builder its very useful but if you dont have access all the time, a excel file with codes its very useful

catlady77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, if i would need to catalog stuff a catalog island would be useful, but i dont want to catalog, lets say i need to fill my island with furniture and stuff to make it 5 stars, i would need a lot of stuff, and using nook store, would take too much time doing TT, so i can just diy my own codes (offline or in cheatslips inventory builder page), travel with my modded switch to my unhacked switch and drop everything, use another code to refill and keep drooping more stuff.
Cheatslips inventory builder its very useful but if you dont have access all the time, a excel file with codes its very useful

idk i personally use mobilespawner with USB injection
edizon spawns in bulk so i wouldnt even need that much at once

radmax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait you can travel to your unhacked switch and still use Tesla and spawn the stuff on that island???

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
LOL no I know u gotta do it via local play but that's awesome I've been spawning it on hacked and having my unhacked character come and pick it up D':
Yeah, you can use 25 diferent codes (with 40 items each), so u can carry around 900 stuff each travel

Reactions: radmax

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
LOOOOOOOL HOLY SHIT!!!! ok I need to start seeing nuggets im super new to cheat codes hahaha didn't even think about selling the gold nuggets thank uuuu!!
I also use crows, just use 1 cheat for 1 crown or 2 or whatever u want, turn on and drop it like its hot, it will respawn until u turn off the code

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
which cheat is that? I don't think I have that one :O
slots 1 and 2
08100000 ABADD888 00000000 000014BB
08100000 ABADD890 00000000 000014BB

i also add my diy cheat file
how to use it?
first page its for furniture (its stilll missing some stuff), the second and third are for DIY (also missing some stuff and need some work)
for edizon page its to copy paste the codes of the other pages.
Column A have all the codes for slots 1-40, and B its to paste the codes and send them to txt file for edizon

Attachments

• ACNH Edizon cheat list.rar
    260.9 KB · Views: 299

radmax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slots 1 and 2
08100000 ABADD888 00000000 000014BB
08100000 ABADD890 00000000 000014BB

i also add my diy cheat file
how to use it?
first page its for furniture (its stilll missing some stuff), the second and third are for DIY (also missing some stuff and need some work)
for edizon page its to copy paste the codes of the other pages.
Column A have all the codes for slots 1-40, and B its to paste the codes and send them to txt file for edizon
thank you ill be giving those a looksies :D

also does anyone have an idea how the day's and catalogue maps work? I don't quite understand, it sounds like there's an easier way of just spawning, dropping, having unhacked switch character pick up and take it back to their island? how is it possible without actually doing it to your hacked island? is it possible to do it on the unhacked account? thanks in advance for any help/tips <33

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
thank you ill be giving those a looksies :D

also does anyone have an idea how the day's and catalogue maps work? I don't quite understand, it sounds like there's an easier way of just spawning, dropping, having unhacked switch character pick up and take it back to their island? how is it possible without actually doing it to your hacked island? is it possible to do it on the unhacked account? thanks in advance for any help/tips <33
I dont think there is a way to do it on a non hacked switch, at most use a island save with every catalogable item dropped

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over