Gaming Animal Crossing: City Folk

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I can be pretty nasty when people refuse to listen. Especially in my thread.

Now, just because this thread just hit a new page I'm going to post this again to make sure that no one misses out on it:

Now that we're back online I'd like to, once again, remind everyone about some of the rules of GBAtemp:

* We DO NOT HOST or PROVIDE ROMs/WADs/ISOs; or link to websites that do contain ROMs/WADs/ISOs.
* Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION or LINKS for and to places that provide ROM, WAD, and ISO files.
* Members may also NOT mention torrent or warez-containing sites or channels by name or otherwise.
* We do not condone piracy in any way.
* Please go elsewhere if you only wish to download or share illegal files. The GBAtemp Forums are for discussion ONLY.

Now I'm personally (with a big grin on my face) going to report each and every one of you who even so much as touches the subject on the dumped City Folk ISO. If that's what you wish to talk about then there's a perfectly suited thread about it right here, just remember the above rules before posting - they apply to the whole forum.

Having that said I hope to steer this thread back on its course.

kenongab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can get the scrubbed version to work using GeckOS, but when I patch it with the patcher and try to play with it, an error occurs (It says System files are corrupted)

My Wii is currently on v3.3U with a DualWiiTop installed.

Also, when using GeckOS to boot the game, do I have to input the correct date and time EVERYTIME? It's starting to get irritating.
hate2.gif

It seems that the Wii does not record your play time whenever you boot it with Geck, so it can't tell what time it is or synchronize it with the internal clock. Is there a way around this?

Reser

Trophies
XP
Country
Are you blind? did you not read? this thread is NOT to talk about any of that, take it to the correct thread.

And Gecko never had a problem with remembering the time for me. Also as has been said about 20 times!!! IOS patching DOES NOT WORK with 3.3 , learn to bloody read, Also you have 3.3 it is your own fault for updating to a version that disables stuff. You cannot use IOS so only way it will work without IOS is to download the special WAD which some people have posted have caused even more problems.

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
ekolimits said:
is there a way to use your own mic?
do i have to have nintendo's?
What Reser said - you have to use the Wii Speak.

QUOTE(kenongab @ Nov 18 2008, 03:58 PM) Blah blah, whine whine
Shut it and read before posting. I'm going to be nice enough to let you go and even point you in the right direction.

poke50uk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
suitcase doesnt seem to work with
original PAL DS AC
d2c key
gekoOS
scrubbed AC
JAP wii
allows me to dl play it.. but then complains of an inncorrect game card ;_;

poke50uk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Totaka's Song!!!!!

Listen out for the whisteling on the bus.. after a good 5 mins you can hear it!!

Reser

Trophies
XP
Country
poke50uk said:
original PAL DS AC
d2c key
gekoOS
scrubbed AC
JAP wii

suitcase only works with NTSC>NTSC PAL>PAL, you have to have a matching region DS game.

poke50uk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Reser said:
poke50uk said:
original PAL DS AC
d2c key
gekoOS
scrubbed AC
JAP wii

suitcase only works with NTSC>NTSC PAL>PAL, you have to have a matching region DS game.

;_;

serves me right for buying a legit game for once i guess ;_;

gumbyscout

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to visit a friends town when they aren't playing? I've tried visiting a friends town, but it never shows his town on the list, even though both of us and enabled wiiconnect24 via Rover. Does this have anything to do with the update that it installs?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?