Gaming Animal Crossing: City Folk

neonix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
barcafc said:
im being automatically controlled without me moving the nunchuck control stick, anyone having the same issue?
You probably were holding the analog stick in a direction when it connected to teh Wii. The thing with analog is that the position it's in when it turns on is set as point 0. So if you're holding it downward while you connect it to your Wiimote, letting it rest back into the center actually sends an UP signal. And pushing up does nothing.

Solution: Unplug the nunchuck and reconnect it, making sure you're not touching the analog stick.

blazingwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone get DS Suitcase working? Updated my Wii to the latest version and tried two different DS's and I can't get the DS to find it in DS Download Play.

1. If you have it working do you have the 445MB w/o update version?
2. Are you using a softmod or a chip?
3. If you are using the 4.37GB version did you install the update?

CptTenalp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else having trouble with Wifi not working? It'll show town list, then sit at "Submitting inquiry" for like, 5 minutes, then tell me it won't work.

neonix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those how are using the scrubbed version, did you have to patch it? Or can ti burnt as-is? I only have on blank DVD-R on hand and don't want to mess it up.

Reser

Trophies
XP
Country
neonix said:
Those how are using the scrubbed version, did you have to patch it? Or can ti burnt as-is? I only have on blank DVD-R on hand and don't want to mess it up.

I just heard that if you use IOS patcher to patch the ISO required IOS version to be 30 it will play without Gecko OS, but otherwise it plays as is with Gecko OS or any backup channel

barcafc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
only way to play this on pal wii is geckoOS or backup loader/gamma

ill try the nunchuck fix later.

is it fun later on in the game?

Reser

Trophies
XP
Country
barcafc said:
only way to play this on pal wii is geckoOS or backup loader/gamma

ill try the nunchuck fix later.

is it fun later on in the game?

Its same as any animal crossing, you just live your life, and earn money, build up your house e.t.c

Adam311

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does the DS suitcase work?

@barcafc you just go into the house you want and come back out and nook is there and asks if you want to buy that one. Theres like 4 different houses you can choose from.

YumYumSauce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just bought the game after work. I figured hell, I've downloaded 82 games for my Wii, I might as well buy one.Wal-Mart didn't have the WiiSpeak bundle so now I have to buy that when I find one. I just got through the boring Tom Nook stuff and I checked out the town but it being 2 AM here everything was closed. I'm really excited about this game and I can't wait to do all the fun things I can in it.

I have a question, not really Animal Crossing related, but I was wondering what will happen to some of the homebrew stuff if I update. I've been running this and WiiMusic through GeckoOS. I've read that installing wads is a no-go, and Truncha signed discs won't boot up through the disc channel but I was wondering if I can still use The Homebrew Channel, GeckoOS, Ocarina and all that stuff if I update.

Reser

Trophies
XP
Country
barcafc said:
trying to find the guy (tom) who gives me the house.

gets abit boring early on.

erm... if you have not even got your house yet then you have not even started the game, what exactly have you been doing? LoL

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay. Few things to note:
A) Keep it on topic. No one cares about your burning progress or that you found it in 2 minutes.
B) No asking for the ISO here. Period.
C) No distributing said ISO in any method.

I'm going to start warning for Offense A and suspending for Offenses B and C from this point on.

Reser

Trophies
XP
Country
x_Jiro_x said:
Is that really true, that you can patch scrubbed version with IOS30, instead of Gecko to run it?
I just patched my ISO and it worked.

get this http://wiinewz.com/forums/attachments/nint...patcher-1.0.zip

extract it and then drag the iso onto of the patcher, when it opens just type 30 and press enter. You are done.

Now burn the disc and no more Gecko! woot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Arne214 @ Arne214: ah ok