Gaming Animal Crossing: City Folk

pieman202

Trophies
XP
Country
lol i was only joking xD anyway i don't like the new name but shouldn't stop me from buying it i just hope that nintendo don't put one of those upgrader things on it i want to stay away from 3.3 lol i hope that wii update block thing will work from my wiikey
glare.gif

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
There's a calendar at the game's Japanese website that offers a new gameplay video every day! Just go there, click on the calendar, and pick a date
smile.gif

Thus far we have:

2/10 A walk in the village
3/10 Going to the city
4/10 Fishing
5/10 Hair salon

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Update: I spotted a new video @ GameTrailers from Nintendo's conference a few days ago that had somehow managed to slipped me by, revealing the following:

- Balloons! That you can run around with. Yaay
happy.gif

- We're finally able to listen to Totakeke together in multiplayer!

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
New preview @ IGN who had a chance to play the game in San Fransisco last week!

- Pressing up on the D-pad tilts the camera upwards to let you look at the sky
- During the bussride at the beginning of the game - you'll be asked if you're moving in from Wild World and are then prompted to start the game to transfer your catalog and inventory
- Instead of pressing a button to use the net, axe, and rod you can just flick the Wiimote
- There is now a little bird sitting atop the message board next to the Town Hall
happy.gif

- The release date appears to be "late november", so maybe it won't be out on the 16th but more like during the third or fourth week instead?

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
And another quick one: I've spotted several websites, such as this one, reporting that the game will be launched in Europe on December 5th - which is also the date when the WiiSpeak channel goes live!

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
You're much welcome! I can't believe this thread has already passed 4,000 views
blink.gif
I'm really glad to see that you appreciate my work here! Just one more month and we'll all be playing together
happy.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I wrong? But so far I've heard there will be no gesture-based stuff, such as when chopping trees or watering flowers? I just don't get it. Of all the games to come to Wii, Animal Crossing seems like the perfect game to put motion-based gameplay in without much worry of screwing anything up.

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
irpacynot said:
Am I wrong? But so far I've heard there will be no gesture-based stuff, such as when chopping trees or watering flowers? I just don't get it. Of all the games to come to Wii, Animal Crossing seems like the perfect game to put motion-based gameplay in without much worry of screwing anything up.
Yeah, this was the case at E3 when several websites reported that the game had no motion-based gameplay!
blink.gif
BUT, as I said just a couple of days ago:

"There will be some motion-based gameplay after all! Like twitching with your Wiimote to catch fish."

We now know that the net, axe and fishing rod may be used by simply flicking the Wiimote instead of pressing a button.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
ConraDargo said:
Update: I spotted a new video @ GameTrailers from Nintendo's conference a few days ago that had somehow managed to slipped me by, revealing the following:

happy.gif

Didn't they have balloons that you could hold in the original Animal Crossing?

Anyway, that's pretty cool that you can listen to him in multiplayer. Maybe he'll let everyone decide on a song, and choose one at random...
Or maybe karaoke with WiiSpeak..XD

Only a month and a few days left!

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
AnimalCrossingX said:
ConraDargo said:

happy.gif

Didn't they have balloons that you could hold in the original Animal Crossing?
Not that I know of - I sure never found any :/

jocelyn77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
biggrin.gif
im so excited!! me and my bro already reserved it like 2 or 3 months ago, and now its coming out in 2 weeks (from tommorow though)!! does anyone know when the wiispeak thing will come out? same day as accf, or later?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @AncientBois home page is a c&d image from the fbi +2