Gaming Animal Crossing: City Folk

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Update: IGN has a video preview on voice chatting/Wii Speak! And unfortunately it seems that the channel has been delayed; while the City Folk/Wii Speak bundle will still be available (and the accessory per se), the Wii Speak Channel won't be downloadable until December
frown.gif
Probably on the 5th when Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City is released in Europe.

AnimalCrossingX said:
One week left!! By the way, do any of you plan on transferring from Wild World? I for one am not, since it's WAY more fun to start new.
wink.gif

Not me. I was thinking of starting anew on the DS just to experience autumn before it was too late, but then I came to the same conclusion as you - that it would probably be more fun to just wait and start a new game on the Wii instead
smile.gif

IxthusTiger said:
*crosses fingers for an early leak*

NRevoltion has reviewed the game, does anyone know other places with review copies?
They have?! You mean that UK based magazine? Cool! Can't wait to get the next issue
biggrin.gif

And Googling for "City Folk review" provides a link to GoNintendo.com, but at the time it's not valid...

QUOTE(twoism @ Nov 12 2008, 01:58 PM)
Someone on gamefaqs already has the game.
I bet he or she is a writer who got a promo, those bastards
wink.gif

jocelyn77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
woot woot comes out sunday!! do you think itll be hard to get on sunday if you didnt reserve it? i did, but im just curious. im wondering how much buzz animal crossing is getting. ive seen 2 commercials for it today!

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also reserved it. At Gamestop.

Can I be honest?

I don't think it'll be a big hit. It'll be easy to get a hold of a copy if you didn't reserve it.

Many many people are pissed about it being a clone of the DS version basically.

But who cares about them, they're losers.

AC:CF FTW.

CptTenalp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I actually came here hoping for news of someone who would be leaking, after seeing the people who have gotten their copies early.

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
jocelyn77 said:
woot woot comes out sunday!! do you think itll be hard to get on sunday if you didnt reserve it? i did, but im just curious. im wondering how much buzz animal crossing is getting. ive seen 2 commercials for it today!
I don't think you have anything to worry about, despite TV spots. It's a pretty unique game after all, I don't think there'll be that many interested in it - mostly just fans of the series
smile.gif

I wouldn't worry.

IxthusTiger said:
QUOTE(ConraDargo @ Nov 12 2008, 08:10 AM) I bet he or she is a writer who got a promo, those bastards
wink.gif

Nope, she got it at walmart from someone who didn't know to hold it for street date

GOGOGO LEAK IT EARLY

Dang, then I guess she's just a lucky bastard instead XD

mcdeezy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all I have sucessfully dumped this game and it works on Backup Launcher 0.3b. I would love to torrent if anyone wants.

Zyenet

Trophies
Website
www.zyetendo.com
XP
Country
United States
Man, I wish I'd known this earlier today. I was out, and could have picked up the game. Ah well. Maybe someone will leak it. I really need information for my website.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I prefer torrenting for right now (Unless the upload is just one link) because I don't like downloading multiple parts >_> . Anyway, I'll probably wait if you decided not to get it up.

Oreoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChaosBoi said:
I prefer torrenting for right now (Unless the upload is just one link) because I don't like downloading multiple parts >_> . Anyway, I'll probably wait if you decided not to get it up.

agreed, torrents are best for me aswell

gitkua

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Probably a fake, he would've been able to create torrent or start uploading it on usenet by now... pretty weird how all these reports come in of people who already have it, but no leak yet...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/4112483/1/The-Art-of-Seduction-is-a-Tech-Manual