ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Don't worry about it, as long as your ISP isn't strict or w/e then it should be fine. The consequences are no different than direct downloading the file anyway. I'm using AT&T Yahoo DSL and they don't seem to give a damn about what me and my family does on the internet.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I saw a copy in Walmart about an hour and a half ago, and went to purchase it, the computer wouldn't let them. Bummer. Guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow night!

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zyenet said:
OK, thanks. And honestly, the worst that could happen is that they shut off my internet for a bit, right? They're not going to bother giving the millions of downloaders trouble, are they?

Worse that can happen is you get a warning from your ISP, then they'll probably shut off your connection for awhile if you ignore the warning. This has only happened with Comcast so far, as one of my friends got a warning letter from them but he used some kind of IP Guard to block off Comcast from seeing what he was doing afterwards so he never lost his connection.

GokuSoul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jesterscourt said:
Well I saw a copy in Walmart about an hour and a half ago, and went to purchase it, the computer wouldn't let them. Bummer. Guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow night!
???? Go back there and tell them to make a price for you now!

feidhlim1986

Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone with a fast upload, put the .iso on rapidshare or megashares, please? My College network doesnt allow torrents
frown.gif

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
feidhlim1986 said:
Can anyone with a fast upload, put the .iso on rapidshare or megashares, please? My College network doesnt allow torrents
frown.gif
Some people just can't read it seems :S I explained this on page 12 - we're not allowed to talk about torrents or ask for download links or anything. Read the rules and shut it.

Soo, in an attempt to try and steer this thread away from all this talk about dumping, ISOs and torrents - have you all thought out a name for your village yet?? Better start thinking about it right away
smile.gif

Me, I'm going to go with the name Fanders

The thing about that name is that it's a Swedish play on words. Fanders is like "blazes" as in "go to blazes!", and my humor really is low enough to appreciate hearing animals and my friends say "Let's go to Fanders"
happy.gif

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For me, I'm deciding between Mineral and Orange. Mineral will be a homage to Harvest Moon (It was also the name I used in my Wild World file) while Orange is the name I usually gave my farms in the HM series, and my army and castle name in Suikoden 2.

SpongeFreak52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone working on MegaUploading thisI MEAN I PLAN ON PURCHASING THIS FINE GAME TOMORROW.
(seriously, someone IM me if they have)

Has anyone managed to try Wii Speak with this? I want confirmation that it sounds good before I'ma buy one of those.

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Update: The official website is now open!! Go there to look at the calendar, learn more about Wii Speak, look at new videos, get to know the main characters and more!
biggrin.gif
grog.gif

Edit: Lol there's even a downloadable Calendar application for both Mac and PC
happy.gif
I'm totally gonna put it in my Autorun folder ;D

AnimalCrossingX said:
Mine will be named Cuddy (The town I live in, in real life). Either that, or Xxxville (No, it's not what you think...I named that my town in the GCN AC, and AC:WW since it was random...No intentional meaning).
Aw, cute name - I wanna live there too (almost) XD

SpongeFreak52 said:
Has anyone managed to try Wii Speak with this? I want confirmation that it sounds good before I'ma buy one of those.
It sounds really good according to IGN.

2128 said:
QUOTE(ConraDargo @ Nov 15 2008, 03:41 PM)
As in the old 8-bit video game console?

Damn straight.
Heh, now that's retro
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ohhh can we use AI to crack passwords faster?