Gaming Animal Crossing: City Folk

mcdeezy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gitkua said:
Probably a fake, he would've been able to create torrent or start uploading it on usenet by now... pretty weird how all these reports come in of people who already have it, but no leak yet...

I swear to god dude I have it. If someone just shows me how to torrent it I will.

Josh192

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you please upload to megaupload, much easier for me
smile.gif

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mcdeezy said:
gitkua said:
Probably a fake, he would've been able to create torrent or start uploading it on usenet by now... pretty weird how all these reports come in of people who already have it, but no leak yet...

I swear to god dude I have it. If someone just shows me how to torrent it I will.

If you figured out how to dump a wii game, you're probably smart enough to figure out how to upload it without help.
frown.gif

But I guess you didn't try it on your own because you don't really need to do us any favors, or because you're too busy playing the game!
biggrin.gif

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'D LIKE TO REMIND EVERYONE that posting and even asking for download links is not allowed on these forums, so please be quiet about it. The rules are provided right here so do stick to them.

I'd also appreciate if you would all save your meaningless "ZOMG is it out?!? WHERE - I must have it!!one!one" posts for when the game gets listed in the Wii Releases forum. I'd like us to actually discuss the game itself here.

Thank you.

Edit: Oh, and VG+ shipped my copy today!
grog.gif

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks mcdeezy, maybe submit as a scene release if possible, I dunno.
tongue.gif

Getting now
I'll buy later when I get money.

EDIT: Why no scrub? Or is it the same :\ I heard that AC(GCN) was a SMALL file. I don't know about this one.

mcdeezy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alex said:
EDIT: Why no scrub? Or is it the same :\ I heard that AC(GCN) was a SMALL file. I don't know about this one.

I think I read somewhere that scrubs hurt compatibility rates. Gamecube discs also only held max around 1.3 gigs? or something. So either way the GCN version would be smaller even without a scrub. If someone is interested they can try to scrub it when its done.

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mcdeezy, PM me your contact info. AIM, Yahoo messenger or something like that. Want to talk to you about getting this on usenet and putting together an .nfo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The GC AC was about 16 or 36MB because it was a retooled N64 cart on a disc. Hell, once it loaded you could pop the disc out and play it without any troubles - the whole thing was loaded into RAM.

That being said, I'm waiting for a scrub myself. Accursed 12GB download limits.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Oh great....According to GameStop, the shipping date has changed to the 17th (Monday). Some people on a few websites I visit said they called GameStop after they found this out, and it was still the 16th. Plus, they already got them shipped to their stores this week if I recall correctly. Hopefully Sunday is still the release day (No, I do NOT feel like waiting another day...I want to have a day off of school to sit down and play some good ol' Animal Crossing).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :shy::blush::evil:.... :tpi::rofl2:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :shy::blush::evil:.... :tpi::rofl2: