Gaming Animal Crossing: City Folk

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Update: Found a whole slate of videos on YouTube showing gameplay from E3. Some are new and some are old.

I'd appreciate if you'd all look at this one in particular and fast forward to 4:06 - at which point something falls out of a tree that the player is shaking, but it's neither a bag or gold nor a piece of furniture... so what the heck is it then?? I don't recall ever getting anything like that from when shaking a tree
unsure.gif

Edit: On second thought, it probably is just a handful of bells, seeing as how the player has two big coins in her pockets that are each worth a 100 bells (5:08). Either I just can't make out the bag because of the poor quality of this video or they've actually changed its appearance!
smile.gif
It's only a hundred bells after all.

J

Jackreyes

I'm actually really looking forward to this game.
Should be pretty good I think.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard they're already done developing it... I wish they would change the music. They're just coping AC:WW and AC:GC.

jakeruston

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nin10doFan said:
I heard they're already done developing it... I wish they would change the music. They're just coping AC:WW and AC:GC.

I'm glad they've copied the music, I really liked the music from the previous games. I do think there should be quite a few new ones too though.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope it won't lag like it does for Brawl. The DS hardly lagged at all!

Also...
Wiispeak - Fail
Microphone - Win

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Supposedly I should change the date to "Holiday" since that's what Nintendo.com says, or just "November" because that seems to be the target month at least - seeing as how so many different sites have the game listed sometime during that month.

A shame that there's so little talk about City Folk now - it's like Nintendo just stopped giving out information about it after E3... no previews, no interviews, nothing.
Oh well, that's how playing the waiting game can be at times. We'll just have to be patience and remember - as soon as I find something out, whatever it is, I'll post it here immediately
smile.gif

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wikipedia for AC:CF still says Nov.16th.

But after watching that video from the first poster of this page (ConraDargo)...

The houses are to close TOOOO each other...I want the rock walkway under our houses like the DS version. I want Nooks and Ables to be together. I don't like how your neighbors just sit there randomly in your town. The grass design is major crap, along with the dirt that goes with it. The whole interface is just CRAP CRAP CRAP. Ugh >.

Avalyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Brian117 said:

But after watching that video from the first poster of this page (ConraDargo)...

The houses are to close TOOOO each other...I want the rock walkway under our houses like the DS version. I want Nooks and Ables to be together. I don't like how your neighbors just sit there randomly in your town. The grass design is major crap, along with the dirt that goes with it. The whole interface is just CRAP CRAP CRAP. Ugh >.

ShiningSaber

Tiger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Boxart for the US release.

133815e7882982sj8.jpg

I really, really like it - it's cute
happy.gif
And I like the depth of the picture - if I saw this on the shelves at a distance, it'd certainly tickle my curiosity and make me wanna have a closer look
smile.gif

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nin10doFan said:
Rated RP? What could it possibly have that needs a rating over 'E'?
tongue.gif
...My guess E10+... for animated violence (ability to whack people with tools) and semi-mature subject matter (forced to work/being a slave).

EDIT:
No, I'm not serious...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-